Tickets are available for the sixth-annual Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic, happening Oct. 30 and 31, 2015.
A Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic causeway ticket offers guests unlimited tastings at more than 40 stations featuring culinary selections from the hotel’s award-winning restaurants and wine from more than 30 wineries amidst a festive backdrop of live entertainment on the hotel’s scenic causeway.
Upgraded ticket options allow guests to enjoy access to a beer garden featuring a wide selection of craft beers and Oktoberfest-inspired cuisine. The event also includes hands-on experiences with the hotel’s chefs and certified beverage experts in a variety of food and beverage seminars.
Several overnight and multiple-night package options are available and can be booked by phone at 1-888-828-8850:
• Package One, starting at $359, includes overnight accommodations and tickets to the outdoor festival for two
• Package Two, starting at $385, includes overnight accommodations, tickets to the outdoor festival and upgraded beer garden access for two
• Package Three, starting at $435, includes overnight accommodations, tickets to the outdoor festival, upgraded beer garden access and an interactive seminar experience for two
Individual ticket options are also available and can be purchased at SwanDolphinFoodandWineClassic.com (pricing is inclusive of tax and service fees):
• Advance-purchase, event-only tickets to enjoy unlimited tastings on the causeway are $105 per person
• Upgraded tickets, including unlimited tastings on the causeway and access to the beer garden, are $125 per person
• Beverage seminars are $45 per person, per class with the purchase of a causeway ticket
• Pasta making, sushi and sake, and cheese seminars are $60 per person, per class with the purchase of a causeway ticket
More information can be found at SwanDolphinFoodandWineClassic.com.