If you’ve ever dreamed of having an entire indoor water park all to yourself, now’s your chance. The new Great Wolf Lodge “Own the Park” package offers the exclusive use of the resort’s water playground for a night of splashy family fun.
With this new package, families and friends looking to play together in a safer setting can arrange for the private use of the resort’s expansive indoor water park for up to 50 guests. That means they can enjoy as much water sliding, lazy river running, wave pool body surfing, and interactive water playing as they can pack into their private 2.5-hour session (after regular water park hours), all without worrying about interacting with any other water park guests.
What’s included in the “Own the Park” package?
- Ten family suites for overnight use; each suite can sleep up to five guests
- 2.5 hours of exclusive water park access for up to 50 guests in the evening after the park closes to the general public
- Complimentary refreshment station with soft drinks, water, iced tea, and snacks during your water park adventure
- A stocked mini-fridge in each suite with bottled water, non-alcoholic beverages, a snack basket, and a welcome gift valued at $50
- Private breakfast for your pack the morning after the exclusive water park experience
The special package is currently available at the following six Great Wolf Lodge locations:
- Colorado Springs, Colo.
- Grapevine, Texas
- Williamsburg, Va.
- Pocono Mountains, Pa.
- Scottsdale/Talking Stick, Ariz.
- Atlanta/LaGrange, Ga.
The “Own the Park” package price starts at $10,000. Guests who are interested in purchasing the package just need to select their desired location and complete the request form. A member of the Great Wolf Pack will then contact them directly to discuss the details.
Click here for more information.