Uniqlo will soon open its second Florida location this fall at The Florida Mall, located just minutes from Orlando International Airport, Walt Disney World, and other local attractions.
Opening on Nov. 8, the new store will be 8,000 square feet, and offer the brand’s full collection of LifeWear, Uniqlo’s brand that “meets the needs of everyone’s daily lifestyles.” The new store will also offer customer-favorite services like complimentary hemming on pants over $19.90 and in-store pick-up for online purchases.
“We are thrilled to be extending our presence in Orlando, a city that has welcomed us so warmly since opening our first store in the area in 2016,” said Hiroshi Taki, CEO of Uniqlo USA. “The Florida Mall is a thriving destination for locals and tourists alike, and we look forward to better serving the diverse lifestyles of Orlando with our unparalleled customer experience and innovative apparel that is made for all.”
To celebrate the store’s grand opening on Friday, Nov. 8, guests can enjoy special events and promotions all weekend long, including:
- Taiko Drumming Performances
- On opening day, traditional Japanese Taiko drummers from Orlando Taiko Dojo will perform at the top of every hour from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Calligraphy Name Service
- From Nov. 8-10, customers can have their name written in Japanese on a piece of parchment by a traditional calligraphy artist to take home.
- Lucky Kuji Play
- From Nov. 8-10, guests can play “Lucky Kuji,” a traditional Japanese game, where they draw a piece of kuji paper from the display and win a prize. These prizes can range from candy, HEATTECH innerwear, or a Uniqlo Gel Pack.
- Grand Opening Promotions
- $10 off Ultra Light Down Jackets for Men and Women (regularly $69.90)
- Buy 2, Get $10 Off UT Graphic T-Shirts for Men and Women (regularly $14.90 each)
- $10 off Kids’ Light Warm Padded Parka (regularly $39.90)
- Buy 2, Get $4 Off UT Graphic T-Shirts for Kids (regularly $9.90 each)
Today, Uniqlo has nearly 2,200 stores in 24 markets worldwide, including 52 locations in the U.S., from New York to Los Angeles, and most recently Hawaii. Since it started in 1984, the brand has created apparel that follows the Japanese values of simplicity, quality, and longevity.
“We are thrilled that Uniqlo has chosen The Florida Mall as its home for the second location in Orlando,” said Andrea Bjornlie, director of marketing at The Florida Mall. “We pride ourselves on offering a dynamic variety of tenants for our loyal shoppers and we are certain that Uniqlo is going to be the perfect addition.”
To learn more about Uniqlo at The Florida Mall, visit Uniqlo.com.