By Nick Lepa
Now through Feb. 5, 2012, Universal Orlando Premier and Preferred annual passholders can receive early admission into The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Along with this benefit, passholders will be able to make reservations for breakfast at the Three Broomsticks inside the Wizarding World.
This offer is part of Universal Orlando’s Passholder Appreciation Month. Usually, these perks are only available to those staying at an on-site hotel or who booked a Universal Orlando vacation package.
• Early Park Admission to experience to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, one hour early (begins one hour prior to Islands of Adventure regular operating hours)
• Breakfast at the Three Broomsticks restaurant for $14.99 per adult and $11.99 per child. Passholder food discounts do not apply. Offer is valid for the 8:30 a.m. seating only. Reservations are required and can be made by calling 1-866-PASS-4-FUN.
In addition to these special offers, Premier and Preferred annual passholders at Universal always get free self parking and discounts on:
• Additional park and special event tickets
• Food and merchandise
• VIP Tours
• Blue Man Group tickets
• AMC Universal Cineplex movies
• Universal hotel rooms, food and merchandise
• Wet n’ Wild waterpark tickets