Starting Nov. 22, guests can take their festive fun to the next level at Universal Orlando with the all-new “Universal’s Holiday Tour,” a guided tour that offers exclusive access to holiday experiences across the resort.
UPDATE – 12/09/20: Due to popular demand, Universal has added more dates to experience their new Holiday Tour! The tour is now available Dec. 13-17, in addition to the previously-announced dates of Dec. 18 – Jan. 3, 2021.
Offered on select dates this holiday season through Jan. 3, 2021, the guided tour will give guests the chance to:
- Get priority access to Universal’s Holiday Experience Featuring Macy’s Balloons
- Get a tour of the first-ever Holiday Tribute Store
- Meet-and-greet The Grinch at Circus McGurkus Cafe Stoo-pendous in Seuss Landing and enjoy a Hot Cocoa Bar
- End the night with an exclusive showing of “The Magic of Christmas at Hogwarts Castle” in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Hogsmeade at Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- Receive a special, themed gift during the tour to commemorate the experience
Universal’s Holiday Tour can be booked by calling 1-866-346-9350 between 9 a.m. – 7 p.m. ET daily, online at UniversalOrlando.com/HolidayTour, or by emailing [email protected] Pricing starts at $59.99 plus tax, and separate theme park admission with a 2-Park 1-Day Park-to-Park ticket is required.
Passholders to Universal Orlando can receive a discount on the tour with pricing starting at $49.99 plus tax per ticket, per passholder by booking through the VIP Call Center or in-park at the UOAP Lounge.
While on the tour, guests will be required to wear face coverings, practice social distancing, and capacity will be limited in each group and at each experience throughout the tour.
There is limited availability for the new holiday tour and advance reservations are required. To learn more, visit UniversalOrlando.com.