Universal Orlando has added six new vegan menu options to select restaurants at Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure, and Universal’s Volcano Bay, according to Amanda Monteleone at Close Up – The Official Blog of Universal Orlando Resort.
Check out the new menu items, and learn where you can find them, below:
Tomato Pesto Cresto de Gallo – Mythos Restaurant, Universal’s Islands of Adventure
This dish is made with vegan chicken, sun-dried tomato, roasted mushrooms, Kalamata olives, and fresh basil.
Penne Genovese – Lombard’s Seafood Grille, Universal Studios Florida
Made with vegan sausage, roasted broccoli, cherry tomatoes, and basil oil.
Spaghetti Bolognese – Louie’s Italian Restaurant, Universal Studios Florida; Café 4, Universal’s Islands of Adventure
This pasta dish features a Bolognese sauce made with vegan Italian sausage crumbles
Chipotle Sausage with Orzo – Confisco Grille, Universal’s Islands of Adventure
This dish is a combination of vegan Italian sausage crumbles, roasted red peppers, chipotle pesto and arugula on a bed of orzo.
Chick’n & Avocado Sandwich – Mel’s Drive-In, Universal Studios Florida; The Burger Digs, Universal’s Islands of Adventure; Bambu, Universal’s Volcano Bay
This twist on a classic sandwich is made with vegan chicken and vegan cheese.
Impossible Burger – Richter’s Burger Co., Universal Studios Florida; Captain America Diner, Universal’s Islands of Adventure; Kohola Reef, Universal’s Volcano Bay
Fans of the Impossible Burger can now order this trendy new offering at all three of Universal’s theme parks.
In addition to these new plant-based options, guests can order any of the following already existing plant-based items:
- Spaghetti and Marinara – available at Louie’s Italian Restaurant, Café 4, Comic Strip Café, and The Circus McGurkus Café Stoo-pendous
- Veggie Pad Thai – available at Confisco Grille and Mythos Restaurant
- Veggie Kebabs – available at Oasis Cooler
- Vegan Burger – available at The Burger Digs
- Rice Bowl – available at Thunder Falls Terrace
- Falafel Pita or Salad – available at The Burger Digs
- Tropical Baby Greens Salad – available at Kohola Reef
- Veggie Roll Sushi – available at Kohola Reef and Whakawaiwai Eats
- Veggie Wrap – Kohola Reef
Learn more about Universal Orlando Resort’s other food offerings at UniversalOrlando.com.