The Unofficial Guide to Universal Orlando 2023 edition offers the most up-to-date tips and tricks for planning a successful visit to Universal Orlando Resort, including advice on how to take advantage of “skip-the-line” options and sneak peeks at projects currently under construction.
Written by theme park expert Seth Kubersky (who’s also an Attractions contributor and co-host of The Attractions Podcast), the Unofficial Guide to Universal Orlando 2023 edition offers valuable insight to help parkgoers stay in the know and ahead of the crowds, whether it’s your first visit or your 100th.
How do some guests get on the big, new attraction in less than 20 minutes while others wait for longer than two hours—on the same day? Why do some guests pay full price for their visit when others can save hundreds of dollars? In a theme park, every minute and every dollar counts. Your vacation is too important to be left to chance, so put the best-selling independent guide to Universal Orlando in your hands and take control of your trip.
Here’s what’s new in the Unofficial Guide to Universal Orlando 2023 edition:
- Learn when to visit Universal Orlando Resort to get lower crowds and bigger hotel discounts.
- Find updated advice on how to take advantage of Early Park Admission, Universal Express, Virtual Line, and other time-saving tricks.
- Get an up-close look at each Universal Orlando Resort hotel, plus expanded coverage of nearby off-site hotels.
- Read ratings and reviews of new dining options in the parks and Universal CityWalk, including more plant-based menu items.
- Take in new tips for experiencing Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure and the Jurassic World VelociCoaster at Islands of Adventure.
- See sneak peeks of the interactive Minions attraction and movie-inspired escape rooms currently under construction at Universal Orlando Resort.
- Discover exciting details about the upcoming Epic Universe theme park and new hotels.
Other valuable resources include the Small-Child Fright-Potential table to help parents evaluate each attraction to determine if their child should ride or skip, a map of I-Drive area Sneak Routes to help visitors (and locals) navigate theme park traffic, and a detailed chart for finding the best hotel values.
The Unofficial Guide to Universal Orlando 2023 is available now. Click here for more information.