The new year is bringing all-new V.I.Passholder offerings and experiences that APs will definitely not want to miss at Walt Disney World.
The first V.I.Passholder event of 2019 will be the Potion Purple Premiere Pop-Up event in Tomorrowland at Magic Kingdom on Thursday, Jan. 10 from 5-7 p.m.
Guests visiting this event can be among the first to buy the new potion purple merchandise, concluding adult and youth spirit jerseys, a “Vacation Mode” water bottle, a Loungefly mini backpack and wallet, and a new women’s Mickey T-shirt. Plus, Passholders can sip and sample new purple food and beverage offerings and discover even more surprises.
Registration is not required to attend this event, but an Annual Pass card and Photo ID are required at check-in. Activities and offerings for this event are subject to change without notice, and merchandise will be available while supplies last. As a bonus, the 20 percent Passholder merchandise discount will be applicable on purchases during the event!
From Jan. 6-31, Passholders will receive a limited-time 20 percent discount at the following restaurants at Walt Disney World for lunch and dinner:
- Biergarten Restaurant at Epcot
- Coral Reef Restaurant at Epcot
- The Hollywood Brown Derby at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Hollywood & Vine at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Jungle Navigation Co. LTD Skipper Canteen at Magic Kingdom
- Tiffins Restaurant at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Tony’s Town Square Restaurant at Magic Kingdom
- Ale & Compass Restaurant at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Boatwright’s Dining Hall at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside (dinner only)
- Citrico’s at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa (dinner only)
- Disney’s Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Flying Fish at Disney’s BoardWalk Resort (dinner only)
- Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort (8:30 p.m. show only)
- Jiko – The Cooking Place at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge Resort (dinner only)
- Sebastian’s Bistro at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort (dinner only)
- The Wave… of American Flavors at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Whispering Canyon Café at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge Resort
This discount applies to the regular price of food and non-alcoholic beverages during lunch and dinner periods. The offer is valid for the Passholder and up to three of their guests. This discount is not valid on breakfast or special events, and can’t be combined with any other discount or offer.
The last offering for January is sure to give that “one little spark of imagination”! At the Epcot International Festival of the Arts, Walt Disney World’s newest Passholder magnet will make its debut, along with special offerings to help guests experience this festival to the fullest.