Walt Disney World is hosting their first-ever V.I.Passholder pop-up merchandise event, just in time to celebrate the Halloween season.
On Friday, Sept. 28 in Magic Kingdom, Passholders will get first access to buy new Halloween merchandise before the park opens to guests. At this exclusive offering, guests can:
- Get early access to Main Street, U.S.A. from 7:30 – 9:30 a.m., and be among the first to purchase the newest Halloween merchandise at the Emporium.
- Receive a complimentary beverage and a spooky treat.
- Visit a few favorite characters, dressed in their Halloween best.
The merchandise that guests will be able to browse includes:
- Villain Ear Hat collection by Dooney & Bourke, including a tote, crossbody purse, and wristlet with an allover print of various Disney Villains as Ear Hats. Purchases are limited to two per guest.
- Limited release Haunted Mansion Hitchhiking Ghost plush set, including individual plushes of Ezra, Phineas and Gus packaged in a Madame Leota tombstone-shaped box.
- Special merchandise celebrating the 25th anniversary of Tim Burton’s “The Nightmare Before Christmas.”
Registration for this event is not required, but Passholders will have to show their valid Annual Pass and matching photo ID at check-in. The merchandise will be available while supplies last, and the 20 percent Passholder discount will be applicable on purchases during the event!
To learn more about other Annual Passholder offerings at Walt Disney World, visit DisneyWorld.com.