Gold, Platinum, Platinum Plus and Premier Passholders for Walt Disney World Resort are in for a new treat: the resort will soon begin hosting “V.I.Passholder” Nights, exclusively for annual passholders.
This new offering will give event-goers access to select attractions, dining locations and shops at Magic Kingdom or Epcot for an extra two hours after the parks close. The events will also have a limited capacity, so be sure to register for them early.
Dates for the upcoming V.I.Passholder nights are:
- Aug. 5 – Magic Kingdom from 10 p.m. – 12 a.m.
- Sept. 6 – Epcot from 9 p.m. – 11 p.m.
- Oct. 25 – Epcot from 9 p.m. – 11 p.m.
Advance registration for the events is required and can be made online for one event at a time. There is no additional charge to attend the event. A valid annual pass, along with a photo ID, will be required to check in. Children under the age of three can attend these special events as long as they are accompanied by an adult with a valid Gold, Platinum, Platinum Plus or Premier annual pass.
Other new V.I.Passholder offerings include:
- Passholder-exclusive in-park offerings: Passholders can enjoy special V.I.Passholder perks during some of the seasonal events throughout the year, like special giveaways and exclusive offerings.
- Special surprises in the parks: Experience sneak peeks of new park offerings!
- Merchandise events: Take advantage of the passholder merchandise discount at special events like Super Saturdays at Disney Springs.
To learn more about other offerings for Walt Disney World annual passholders, visit DisneyWorld.com.