Buy a meal and visit SeaWorld Orlando free during Magical Dining
Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining offers three-course meals for $35 at some of Orlando’s nicest restaurants each year. This year’s event brings with it an even better deal, the ability to visit SeaWorld Orlando free.
Most of the restaurants participating in Magical Dining this year are located in stand-alone restaurants on public streets, but there’s one inside a theme park, Sharks Underwater Grill at SeaWorld Orlando.
If you’d like to dine there as part of Magical Dining, you’ll not only be let into the park without needing a ticket, but you can stay and enjoy the park after your meal. You don’t even have to pay for parking, according to the Magical Dining website.
For $35 per person, diners will receive a three-course, prix-fixe dinner, which includes an appetizer, entree, and dessert. One dollar from each meal served will go to “Feed the Need” to support hunger relief in the community.
The Meal choices are:
• Coconut Chicken Tenders served with spicy florida citrus marmalade
• Bleu Chips – crispy potatoes topped with bleu cheese fondue, bacon, balsamic glaze and green onions
• Caesar Salad
• Filet Mignon, 8 oz – Their finest cut of beef, grilled and topped with a cabernet demi sauce
• Salmon topped with a lemon caper sauce, served with rice and vegetables
• Chicken Mushroom – Sautéed double breast of chicken with a creamy mushroom sauce served over angel hair pasta, accompanied with vegetables
• Brownie Sundae
• Key Lime
• Cabernet Chocolate Cake
Of course, all of the Magical Dining restaurants have new safety measures, some with takeout and delivery options, and some also offer open-air and outdoor dining. Sharks does not have outside dining. It’s also not actually underwater, but you’ll feel as if you are with the large windows into the Shark Encounter aquariums. Also be sure to check out the bar, which features a tabletop aquarium.
Reservations are available Aug. 28 – Oct. 4. Head to SeaWorld.com/MagicalDiningMonth to make yours. For the full list of participating restaurants, head to visitorlando.com.