Viva la Música returns to SeaWorld Orlando featuring Latin food and concerts
Things will heat up at SeaWorld Orlando during the annual Viva la Música festival, taking place Saturdays, April 26 through May 17, 2014.
Celebrate the food, fun, sights and sounds of Latin culture at this annual festival, featuring live concerts by internationally renowned Latin musical artists, included with park admission.
Enjoy Latin cuisine prepared by SeaWorld Orlando’s Executive Chef Héctor Colón. With more than 20 years experience, Chef Colόn has added his touch to the traditional Latin favorites such as empanadas, arroz con pollo, carne frita and bacalaítos.
As with all SeaWorld special events, performances are included with admission. Viva la Música festival activities begin at noon each Saturday, with concerts starting at 3 p.m. at Bayside Stadium:
• April 26 – Chino y Nacho (reggaeton)
• May 3 – La India (salsa)
• May 10 – Victor Manuelle (salsa)
• May 17 – Olga Tañón (merengue)
The concerts are general seating; however, reserved seating is available with the following packages:
• Front Row VIP seating: Front Row seats can be purchased starting at $39.
• Viva la Música VIP Package: Starting at $29, this special package includes a meal (entrée and any one item from a selection of side salads, side dishes or desserts, plus a regular-sized non-alcoholic beverage) at any Viva la Música food sampling area or SeaWorld cafeteria-style restaurant, plus reserved seating.
• VIP seating: Want to make sure you get a good seat to your favorite concert? Purchase this package to buy your reserved seats for $19.
For more information or to purchase a package, visit SeaWorldOrlando.com.
Here’s a look at last year’s festival, as featured on Orlando Attractions Magazine – The Show:
Viva la Musica is so much fun! Great post!