Walt Disney World Resort has revealed some delicious new offerings at ABC Commissary and Hollywood & Vine at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. So foodies – get ready! They both sound phenomenal.
By Ashlynn Webb
As of today, the ABC Commissary has an entirely new menu. They now have sandwiches, rice bowls, tasty tacos and more. But don’t worry. Some of your favorite dishes are returning as well. Check out the new menu below!
- California Burger (Plant-based) – Seared farm-fresh plant-based burger with Sriracha mustard, balsamic-glazed grilled peppers and onions, a “mayonnaise”-ketchup blend, lettuce, and tomato and served with arugula-farro salad, steak fries, or apple slices
- NEW Chicken Club Sandwich – Marinated chicken breast on a toasted brioche bun with bacon, provolone cheese, guacamole, ranch dressing, lettuce, and tomato served with arugula-farro salad, steak fries, or apple slices
- NEW Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese Sandwich – Grilled sourdough toasted with buffalo chicken, Monterey, provolone, cheddar, cream cheese, side of buffalo sauce, and served with arugula-farro salad, steak fries, or apple slices
- Mediterranean Salad with Chicken – Chicken breast served over mixed greens with tomatoes, cucumber, pepperoncini, Kalamata olives, and feta tossed in Mediterranean vinaigrette served with hummus and flatbread
- NEW Pork Carnitas Tacos – Pork carnitas on flour tortillas with salsa verde, pickled onion, and radish served with Mexican rice and black beans
- NEW Shrimp Tacos – Sautéed shrimp on flour tortillas with cabbage slaw, chipotle mayo, and mango salsa served with Mexican rice and black beans
- NEW Curry Rice Bowl with Shrimp – Sautéed shrimp and vegetables with red curry sauce served with Jasmine coconut rice
- NEW Plant-based Curry Rice Bowl with Tofu – Pineapple-marinated tofu and sautéed vegetables with red curry sauce served with Jasmine coconut rice
- NEW Kid’s Pork Taco – Pork carnitas on a flour tortilla served with Mexican rice and black beans
- NEW Kid’s Grilled Cheese Sandwich – Grilled American cheese on sourdough served with choice of two sides
- NEW Kid’s Turkey Sandwich – Turkey sandwich served with choice of two sides
- Kid’s Uncrustable – Uncrustable served with choice of two sides
Additionally, Hollywood & Vine is getting a Halloween makeover for Minnie’s Halloween Dine. This special Halloween dining experience offers a three-course meal served at your table where you will be able to wave and snap photos of Minnie Mouse, Mickey Mouse and their friends. We’ve included this savory menu below.
Served with Warm Pull-apart Rolls and Butter
- Farmhouse Tossed Salad Bowl – Mixed Greens, Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Red Onion, Cornbread Croutons, and Homemade Smokehouse Ranch Dressing
- Plant-based Chopped Salad – Mixed Greens, Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Red Onion, Focaccia Croutons, and Plant-based Ranch Dressing
- Garlic and Cracked Black Pepper Prime Rib of Beef – Sour Cream-Chive Whipped Potatoes, Fried Brussels Sprouts, and Pearl Onions with Red Wine Jus
- Carved Herb-roasted Turkey Breast – Garlic-Red Skin Mashed Potatoes, Cornbread Stuffing, Sautéed Green Beans, Turkey Gravy, and Cranberry-Orange Relish
- Macaroni & Cheese with Shrimp – Cavatappi Pasta, Four-Cheese Sauce, Shrimp, Crispy Bacon, and Buttered Panko Crust with Fennel and Arugula
- Seared Fresh Salmon – with Grain Mustard Beurre Blanc Olive Oil-crushed Fingerling Potatoes and Garlic-Lemon Broccolini.
- Plant-based Pan-seared King Trumpet Mushrooms – Braised Lentils, Blistered Grape Tomatoes, Mushroom Ragù, Roasted Root Vegetables, and Marsala Mushroom Sauce.
- Pork Osso Bucco – with Boursin Cheese Hominy Grits, Caramelized Apples, Lemon Gremolata, and Pork Reduction Gravy.
Desserts (Choose One)
- Apple-Blueberry Pie – Baked Apples, Blueberries, Caramel, and Streuse.
- Banana Cream Pie – Bananas, Cream, and Caramel Sauce.
- Plant-based Cherry-Lemon Pie – Cherries with Lemon Drizzle.
- Vanilla Crème Brûlée – Rich Custard with Caramelized Sugar.
- Chocolate S’mores Pie – Dark Chocolate Mousse with Toasted Marshmallow Fluff and Graham Cracker Streusel.
Kid’s Menu Create-Your-Own Meal For Guests Ages 9 and Under
Appetizers (Choose One)
- Farmhouse Tossed Salad Bowl
- Plant-based Chopped Salad
Entrées (Choose One)
- Seared Salmon
- Roasted Turkey
- Roast Beef
- Macaroni & Cheese
Dessert (Choose One)
- Fresh Fruit
- Lemon Sorbet
- Apple Pie
To learn more about dining at Walt Disney World, head to DisneyWorld.com.