September is National Bourbon Heritage Month, and what could be a better way to celebrate than to indulge in this Kentucky-born drink at some of Walt Disney World’s restaurants, bars and lounges?
Here’s where you can pick up a cocktail around Disney property to celebrate the occasion:
- Paddlefish at Disney Springs – Southern Sangria
- Made with Medley Bros. Bourbon, Tempranillo, peach liqueur and seasonal fruit
- Morimoto Asia at Disney Springs – Smoked Manhattan
- Maker’s Mark Bourbon, Junmai Sake, ginger liqueur, hickory smoke and orange bitters
- STK at Disney Springs – Double Down
- Woodford Reserve, Pinot Noir float, egg whites, lemon juice and simple syrup
- Belle Vue Lounge at the BoardWalk Inn and Victoria Falls Lounge at Animal Kingdom Lodge – Smoked Turkey
- Wild Turkey 101 Bourbon, Red Stag Black Cherry Bourbon, Odwalla Lemonade, Grenadine, a hint of hickory smoke and garnished with Luxardo Gourmet Maraschino Cherries
- Trattoria al Forno at the Boardwalk – Italian Manhattan
- Jim Beam Black Extra Aged Bourbon, Amaro Nonino Liqueur, Angostura Bitters and garnished with a Luxardo Gourmet Maraschino Cherry
- AbracadaBar at the Boardwalk – Coney Negroni
- A Boulevardier, inspired by Coney Island with Wild Turkey 101 Bourbon,Campari and Carpano Antica Sweet Vermouth
- Citricos at the Grand Floridian – Antica Umber
- Buffalo Trace Bourbon, Carpano Antica Sweet Vermouth, Solerno Blood Orange, lemon and bitters
- The Polite Pig at Disney Springs
- The Polite Pig has a huge bourbon menu for guests to peruse, from their Florida and American Whiskey Flights to samplings of some of the best bourbon on the market. Their Bourbon Bar is certainly not one to be missed.
These are just some of the many offerings that can be found at Walt Disney World. Try them all and let us know which one is your favorite on our Twitter and Facebook. For more information on Walt Disney World’s restaurant, bar and lounge offerings, visit DisneyWorld.com.