The Winter 2013 / 2014 issue of Orlando Attractions Magazine is now available in print, on the Nook and in our iPhone and iPad apps.
The cover story is all about the new Simpsons area at Universal Studios Florida. Springfield has come to life with new restaurants, a ride and more. Now you can dine at Krusty Burger, then wash it down with a Duff Beer at Moe’s Tavern. But be sure to ride Kang & Kodos’ Twirl ‘n’ Hurl beforehand.
The other cover story is your complete guide to meeting characters at Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando, SeaWorld Orlando, Busch Gardens Tampa and Kennedy Space Center. We give you some expert tips on character meeting etiquette and tell you how to find the rare characters.
• Q&A: Imagineers talk about the new enhancements on the Disney Magic cruise ship.
• Skipper Ben’s Top 10: Best Jobs at Walt Disney World.
• Disney Infinity: This new video game lets you design your own digital Disney World.
• Resort Report: Shades of Green at Walt Disney World
• Table Service: Reimagined California Grill at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
• Feedback – We love hearing from you!
• Vacation Planner – Calendar of Orlando-area events.
• Work In Progress – Information & photos from what’s in the works.
• Versus – We put attractions head-to-head.
• Photo Finds – Photo spread featuring Orlando’s latest and greatest.
• Bemusement Park – Our original comic & games.
• Out of the Loop – Find out what’s happening in theme parks outside of Orlando.
Click Here to order the print version.
The current issue and all back issues are also available in our iPhone and iPod apps. Click Here to download the free app.
To purchase the Nook version of the magazine, either search for it on your Nook app or device, or Click Here to purchase it through Barnes & Noble’s website.
You can also find the latest issue at Theme Park Connection in Orlando, Fla. Print subscribers should receive their copy between now and Jan. 10, 2014.