The Winter 2015 / 2016 issue of Orlando Attractions Magazine is now available in print, and soon on the Nook and in our iPhone and iPad app.
The cover story is about the many new Star Wars attractions at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. They’ve arrived just in time for The Force Awakens. We detail all the new things to do and see and talk to the Imagineers who created them.
You’ll also read about:
Last year for Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights
We tell you how the Osborne Family lights ended up at Disney World and say goodbye.
Q&A: Margaret Kerry
The reference model for Tinker Bell tells us what it was like working with Walt Disney and his studio.
Skipper Ben’s Top 10 attractions coming to Orlando
There are a lot of new attractions planned for the area theme parks. Skipper Ben tells you which he’s most excited for.
Lego Friends land at Legoland Florida
The Lego Friends area is now open at Legoland Florida with a new show, ride and more.
• Table Service: Morimoto Asia at Disney Springs
• Resort Report – Swan and Dolphin Resort at Walt Disney World
• Feedback – Your theme park stories, photos and opinions.
• Vacation Planner – Calendar of Orlando-area events.
• Then & Now – Take a look back and see how things have changed.
• Work In Progress – Information & photos from what’s in the new and coming soon.
• Versus – Star Wars attractions at Disneyland versus Walt Disney World.
• Photo Finds – Photo spread featuring Orlando’s latest and greatest events.
• Bemusement Park – Our original comic & games.
• The Rumor Queue – What could be next in Orlando?
• Out of the Loop – Find out what’s happening in theme parks outside of Orlando.
Click Here to order the print version. Order by the end of the day Thursday, Dec. 16 to get it before Christmas. The issue will also be available at Theme Park Connection’s store by this weekend.
The current issue and all back issues will soon be available in our iPhone and iPad app. Click Here to download the free app.
To purchase the Nook version of the magazine, either search for it on your Nook app or device, or Click Here to purchase it through Barnes & Noble’s website. You can also read the issue on your desktop or laptop computer through the Nook app for Mac or PC. The Nook app is also available for Android mobile phones.
Print subscribers should receive their copy between now and Jan. 15, 2016.