The Winter 2018 / 2019 issue of “Attractions Magazine” is now available in print, in our iPhone and iPad app, and on the Nook and Kindle. Click Here to order your copy.
SeaWorld’s new water ride has the highest drop of its kind, and presents a message of conservation.
Disney’s Candlelight Processional
Find out how it started and grew to the fan favorite it is today.
Q&A: Scott Acton
Forté Specialty Contractors helps companies like Disney and Six Flags get attractions open on time.
Skipper Ben’s Top 10 Tips for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
It’s the most wonderful time of the year at the most magical place in the world.
Orlando’s Dinner Show Phenomenon
Find out what’s new and what’s come and gone.
• Coming Attractions
• News In The Queue
• Then & Now: The Ring at The Haunted Mansion
• Versus: Holidays at Disneyland and Disney World
• Photo Finds
• Table Service: Sebastian’s Bistro at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
• Resort Report: Knott’s Berry Farm Hotel
• Spot the Difference
• Mystery Photo
• In the Loop
• The Rumor Queue
• Click Here to order a subscription along with a copy of the Winter issue (desktop only).
• Click Here to order the print version without a subscription.
• The current issue and all back issues are also available in our iPhone and iPad app. Click Here to download the free app.
• To purchase the Nook version of the magazine, either search for it on your Nook app or device, or Click Here to purchase it through Barnes & Noble’s website. You can also read the issue on your desktop or laptop computer through the Nook app for Mac or PC. The Nook app is also available for Android devices.
• To purchase the Kindle version of the magazine, either search for it on your Kindle app or device, or Click Here to purchase it through the Amazon website. The Kindle app is also available for Android devices.
Print subscribers should receive their copy before Jan. 12, 2019 (Feb. 1 for international subscribers).