Xavage, a new, eco-friendly adventure park, is opening in Riviera Maya, Mexico on April 15. Guests will be able to unleash their wild side and explore the jungles of the area of the park’s 57 acres.
Xavage will be open seven days a week from 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m., and will offer numerous animal-named activities for the whole family, including:
- Barracuda – whitewater rafting along nearly 2,000 feet of artificial rapids
- Puma – extreme ATV rock crawler route through an obstacle course
- Dragonfly – high-speed jet boat ride with unexpected twists and turns
- Hawk – 1,500-foot horizontal zipline set 65 feet up in the air
- Howler Monkey – rope circuit between treetops
- Crocodile – kayaking tour that travels through Cancun’s canals
The park will offer the only whitewater rapids in Cancun and Riviera Maya. Other park offerings will include a buffet-style restaurant, six retail shops, rest areas with lounge chairs and hammocks, dressing rooms and lockers.
For guests wanting to visit the park who are not staying at Hotel Xcaret Mexico, admission prices will vary, ranging from $55.99 – $135.99 for adults and $28 – $68 for kids.
To learn more, visit Xavage.com/en.