We’re taking the trip of a lifetime to Asia! Over the next two and a half weeks starting this Saturday, a few of us at “Attractions Magazine” are going to Shanghai Disney, Hong Kong Disneyland, Universal Studios Japan, Tokyo Disneyland, Tokyo DisneySea and more. You can follow all the fun on social media.
Tag Archives | Shanghai Disney
Shanghai Disneyland just opened its gates a few months ago, but it is already getting its first expansion with Tron Realm, Chevrolet Digital Challenge opening in Tomorrowland on September 20.
An all new Shanghai Disney Resort gallery is now open in the China pavilion at Epcot. At the gallery, guests can view artwork, props and more from the recently opened Shanghai Disney Resort.
The Shanghai Disney Resort has officially celebrated its grand opening, marking the first Disney resort in Mainland China and the sixth worldwide.
Shanghai Disney Resort will host a multi-day, grand opening celebration, culminating in a welcoming ceremony for the resort’s first official guests on June 16, 2016.
The Shanghai Daily newspaper reported today that Shanghai Disney Resort is hiring its first 100 cast members. The roles range from 3D Designer to Waterworks Plumbing Piping Engineer, and are roles for helping to develop the new resort, which opens in 2015.
- Disney reveals new look inside Pandora – The World of Avatar posted on December 25, 2016
- Sally Corporation releases additional concept art for Five Nights At Freddy’s dark ride posted on December 17, 2016
- Walt Disney World announces NFL stars attending Pro Bowl Week 2017 posted on January 5, 2017
- Tips to become a Galactic Hero on Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin posted on April 10, 2012
- SeaWorld’s most famous killer whale, Tilikum, has passed away posted on January 6, 2017
Sign up for our FREE weekly newsletter, bringing all the latest theme park and attractions news to your inbox.