Lyft, one of the country’s major ridesharing companies, has announced the winners of its 2017 Lyftie Awards at the national and local level.
The Lyftie Awards reveals the locations throughout the U.S. with the most passenger drop-offs throughout the year.
The awards are divided into six categories, and have winners at both the national and local level. The national categories are Most Visited Restaurant, Most Visited Bar, Most Likely Place to Spot a Celebrity, Most Visited Museum, Most Visited Coffee Shop, and Most Visited Sports Bar. At the local level, winners were categorized by Most Visited Restaurant, Most Visited bar, Most Visited Event Venue, Most Visited University, Only In… and Trending Destination.
The national winners were:
- Most Visited Restaurant: Souvla San Francisco in San Francisco, Calif.
- Most Visited Bar: Good Times at Davey Wayne’s in Los Angeles, Calif.
- Most Likely Place to Spot a Celebrity: Catch LA in West Hollywood, Calif.
- Most Visited Museum: Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York, Ny.
- Most Visited Coffee Shop: Café du Monde in New Orleans, La.
- Most Visited Sports Bar: American Social in Miami, Fla.
For Orlando, the winners included:
- Most Visited Restaurant: Bahama Breeze
- Most Visited Bar: The Beacham
- Most Visited Event Venue: Amway Center
- Most Visited University: Valencia College
- Only In Orlando: Universal CityWalk
- Trending Destination: Disney Springs
To check out other winners of the 2017 Lyftie Awards in cities across the country, visit take.lyft.com/thelyftieawards.