60 classic cars and much more coming up at Car Masters Weekend at Downtown Disney
A classic car show is coming to Downtown Disney this weekend, but as with most things Disney does, it’s more than a usual car show.
The three-day event (May 13 to 15) called Car Masters Weekend is devoted to all things cars, with activities from 10:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. each day at Downtown Disney West Side
• Sixty classic cars will line the Downtown Disney promenade alongside the largest life-sized, radio-controlled replica cars ever built, bringing their big-screen “car-acter” counterparts to life for fans to meet face to face. “Agents on a Mission” will showcase Lightning McQueen, pal Mater and master British spy Finn McMissile.
• Pixar Animation Studios’ “Cars” franchise guardian and resident car expert, Jay Ward, will judge the Classic Car show, which takes place Saturday and Sunday.
• NASCAR fans can see Richard Petty’s racecar on display inside Ridemakerz.
• The family-friendly weekend will feature special merchandize from the upcoming “Cars 2” movie, including new Ridemakerz models, and bonus entertainment.
• Guests can take part in a variety of “Cars 2”-themed activities, including a video kiosk, e-photo opportunities, games and giveaways. They can also enter the “Agents on a Mission” sweepstakes, which features 18,000 prizes, including a new car.
The “Cars” movie will return to the big screen with a limited engagement viewing at the AMC theatres throughout the weekend. Moviegoers can also catch a glimpse of the new movie trailer from “Cars 2,” which gets the green flag June 24, presented in Disney Digital 3D and IMAX 3D in select theaters.
Thanks designed for sharing such a nice thinking, piece of
writing is nice, thats why i have read it completely