2018 has been an exciting year for us here at Attractions Magazine! With all of the announcements, openings, closings and more in the theme park industry, there’s a lot about this year to celebrate!
Join us in taking a look back at our Best 9 posts on our Instagram below:
9. Stranger Things’ Millie Bobbie Brown visits The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studios Florida
8. Kid actors from Stranger Things experience their show’s haunted house at Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios Hollywood
7. A beautiful aerial shot of Epcot to promote our weekly Theme Park Best poll:
6. A look at the completed Millennium Falcon in Disneyland’s Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, opening in 2019:
5. A before-and-after look at the World of Disney re-imagining at Disney Springs:
4. One of the greatest social media interactions of the year, thanks to actor Josh Gad and Universal Orlando Resort:
3. 2018 brought us the announcement of Stranger Things’ debut at Universal Studios’ Halloween Horror Nights, and it was glorious:
2. We got to experience a sneak peek of Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios before it officially opened! Here are a few shots from that day:
1. Toy Story Land’s opening date announcement was definitely a highlight of our year – so naturally, it tops our Best 9:
We hope you enjoyed following our reports, posts, tweets, and more this year! If you don’t follow us on Instagram, you’re missing out on these posts, plus all our daily Instagram stories! Join our community today at Instagram.com/AttractionsMagazine.
Be sure to check out our other year end lists on our website, including our Top 10 Attractions Magazine Videos of 2018 and Top 10 Attractions Magazine Theme Park News Stories of 2018.