Join hosts Seth and Carly as they bring you news and discussion about all things theme parks, as well as their thoughts on the latest movies, television, and video games on The Attractions Podcast.
This week on The Attractions Podcast, Seth and Carly discuss:
- Disney and Pixar announce packed D23 Expo weekend teasing ‘Elemental,’ ‘Strange World,’ and more new projects
- Two Disneyland nighttime spectaculars will end on Sept. 1st
- Iconic Walt Disney World Tower of Terror billboard demolished
- Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic features premium events
- ‘D23 Derezzed – A TRON 40th Dance Party’ tickets now available for new date during San Diego Comic-Con
- Sesame Place welcomes Elmo’s puppy Tango
- Six Flags dedication to diversity and inclusion expands with autism certification and new ride restraint harness
- Legoland is celebrating Halloween with a Lego Monster Party
- Hersheypark adds haunted houses and scare zones in expanded Dark Nights Halloween event
- You can own a piece of The Racer roller coaster
- ‘Spirit Halloween: The Movie’ trailer to premiere at flagship store’s grand opening
We welcome your suggestions and want you to be a part of the discussion. Please send your comments to [email protected] with the subject line “The Attractions Podcast.”
Join us every Sunday at 12 p.m. Eastern to watch us record The Attractions Podcast LIVE on our YouTube channel. You can watch this week’s stream below:
Statements or opinions herein are those of the hosts and advertisers and do not necessarily reflect the views of the producers, Dream Together Media LLC, or staff.