Attractions – The Show – May 8, 2014 – Seven Dwarfs Mine Train event, plus latest news
Hosts Banks Lee and JeniLynn Knopp bring you this week’s theme park and attraction news. On this week’s episode:
• News In The Queue: New nighttime experiences coming to Disney’s Animal Kingdom; opening of first phase of Disney Springs announced; Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort to receive new name, lobby, and Trader Sam’s; new merchandise and food for The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley previewed to Universal Team Members
• Hidden Mickey of the Week: Under the Sea: Journey of the Little Mermaid
• Banks dig dig digs his way through the new Seven Dwarfs Mine Train in New Fantasyland
• Hear more about MyMagic+ and the upcoming Rock Your Disney Side summer campaign at Walt Disney World
• Travel Tip: Common courtesy regarding cameras on rides
• Weekly giveaway: Swag from Disney’s Seven Dwarfs Mine Train event
Please show your support to this week’s sponsors:
Mouse Fan Travel – mousefantravel.com
Undercover Tourist – UndercoverTourist.com
Theme Park Connection – themeparkconnection.com
The Show is also available on YouTube, on iTunes as a video podcast and on Bright House Cable TV Channel 999.
• Subscribe to our YouTube channel
• Subscribe to our Print magazine
• Follow us on Twitter: @Attractions and @AttractionsShow
• Like us on Facebook
• Read the magazine in our iPhone and iPad app
• Download our free Attractions news and videos iPhone and iPad app
• Look for our magazine on Nook devices and apps, including Android.
The note about cameras is very important and we see way too many people breaking the rules of the parks, and for that matter, common sense!
With the rise in popularity of action camera systems such as the GoPro, do you have any understanding whether park operators are becoming more accepting to very securely fastened cameras on the attractions?
Great footage of the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train coaster! The animatronics look amazing and I simply can not wait to ride it in December! Thanks for a great show!