Aunt Polly’s, a seasonally operated quick-service location on Tom Sawyer Island, will be open for a limited time this month at Magic Kingdom park.
The restaurant will be offering lunch to guests from March 9-16, 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. Check out Aunt Polly’s limited-time food and beverage items below:
- Becky’s Buttery Biscuit BBQ Sliders with House-made Cajun Chips
- Peanut Butter and Raspberry Preserve Sandwich with House-made Cajun Chips
- Peanut Butter, Nutella and Banana Sandwich with House-made Cajun Chips
- Soft Pretzel Sticks with choice of Dipping Sauce
- Mississippi Mud Brownie A La Mode
- Barq’s Root Beer Float with Vanilla Ice Cream
- Odwalla Lemonade & Sweet Tea Slush
To learn more about other dining options at Magic Kingdom park, visit DisneyWorld.com.