Today is National Beer Day, and what better way to celebrate than by grabbing a unique and delicious brew at Walt Disney World. Check out our list of beers that can’t be missed:
- Sakura Kolsch, Crooked Can Brewing Co. – Served at Morimoto Asia, Disney Springs
This beer is a collaboration between Morimoto Asia and Crooked Can Brewing. The Sakura Kolsch, or Cherry Blossom Kolsch, is dry hopped with cherry blossom tea. This unique beer is the perfect compliment to many of the dishes at Morimoto.
- Cantillion – Served at The Edison, Disney Springs
One of the most highly coveted beers in the world, this Belgian brew is brewed only five months a year, and is cooled off and inoculated with wild yeast that floats in from the open windows. The yeast then settles in the Koelship, which uses the cooler fall and spring air to cool the wort and give the yeast its flavor. The Edison’s current selection special is the rare version Fou’ Foune, or a Lambic aged on apricots.
- Birra Frangante, Birrificio Del Ducato – Served at Maria & Enzo’s, Disney Springs
Translated from Italian as “fragrant beer,” this brew hails from Parma, Italy and borders on a Belgian pale ale style, but with more aroma and fragrance. This beer pairs well with 24 month-aged prosciutto di Parma.
- Mo’ara High Country Ale – Served at Satu’li Canteen, Disney’s Animal Kingdom
This Pandoran brew features an herbal spice hop aroma with notes of caramel, toffee and nuts.
- Goose Island Bourbon County Stout – Served at Enzo’s Hideaway, Disney Springs
This original bourbon barrel-aged stout has notes of chocolate, vanilla and roasted barley, and fits right in to the speakeasy bar of Enzo’s Hideaway.
- Monarch Milk Stout – Served at Florida Fresh, Epcot’s International Flower & Garden Festival
This beer from First Magnitude Brewing Co. in Gainesville, Fla. is smooth and a little sweet. Dark in color, this milk stout is like the creamer in your morning coffee with just a bit of a kick.
- Violet Lemonade Ale – Served at Pineapple Promenade, Epcot’s International Flower & Garden Festival
This Playalinda Brewing Company beer comes from Titusville, Fla. and is perfectly sweet and sour.
- Sunshine Greetings Orange Hibiscuses Wheat Ale – Served at Epcot’s International Flower & Garden Festival
This beer is brewed with orange peel and hibiscus, making it light and fruity. The ale has a light pink hue with a floral aroma and light citrus notes to blend with the rosy-tart flavor of the hibiscus. A subtle malt sweetness supports the floral notes, making this complex beer easy to drink and enjoy.
- Kungaloosh Spiced Excursion Ale – Served at Nomad Lounge, Tiffins and Thirsty River, Disney’s Animal Kingdom
This African-inspired deep amber ale is brewed only for Walt Disney World with a sorghum and a special blend of spices, including cardamom and cinnamon.
- Morimoto Soba Ale – Served at Morimoto Asia, Disney Springs
This beer was launched in the spring of 2003 as part of the Signature Series of Rogue Ales with Chef Masaharu Morimoto. It features a flavor of roasted Soba that brings a nutty finish to this light and refreshing ale.
- Hawkes’ Grog Ale – Served at Satu’li Canteen, Disney’s Animal Kingdom
This light, wheat ale is made by Terrapin Beer Co., and is a Golden Ale with a green color, and has flavors of citrus and wheat with a creamy finish.
- Full Sail Session Lager – Served at 50’s Prime Time Cafe, Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Session Premium Lager is a smooth, crisp and refreshing import-style lager with a creaminess when swished around.
- Safari Amber – Served at Dawa Bar in Africa, Disney’s Animal Kingdom
Stop in at Dawa Bar for this refreshing lager with a subtle citrus taste to help you cool down on a hot day.
- Stone Delicious IPA – Served at BaseLine Tap House, Disney’s Hollywood Studios
This beer is very citrusy with a hint of bitterness that brings a lemon candy flavor to the surface that’s balanced with hop spice.
- Lucky Buddha – Served at Yak and Yeti Restaurant at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
This beer is served in a green bottle sculpted with a laughing buddha. A true Asian-style lager, this beer has a clean, crisp finish that makes for the perfect refreshment.
- Unibroue Blanche de Chambly – Served at Le Cellier in Canada, World Showcase at Epcot
This is the first beer Unibroue ever brewed with pale golden, Belgian white ale, and pairs perfectly with the fan favorite Canadian Cheddar Cheese Soup, or the Oatmeal Stout-Braised Short Ribs.
- Golden Road Hefewizen – Served at BaseLine Tap House at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
This Bavarian-style wheat beer has hints of clove and banana on the nose from its German yeast. The beer hosts a medium body with a smooth, crisp finish.
Check out any of these beers for National Beer Day at Walt Disney World Resort and Disney Springs. For more information on other beer offerings at Walt Disney World, visit DisneyWorld.Disney.go.com/Dining.