Howl-O-Scream’s opening date at Busch Gardens Williamsburg is rapidly approaching, and to build hype for this year’s New Era of Terror, the full lineup has been announced.
New scares for this year’s event include three haunted houses for a total of seven, five new bars for a total of six, two new Terror-tories for a total of six, two new Party Zones, and one “No Escape” escape room experience for a total of two.
This year’s full lineup includes:
- Demented Dimensions (New) – Sterling Manor and explore portals to dreadful realms where gruesome creatures and humans reside.
- Vault XX (New) – Howl-O-Scream is bringing back a few old friends to celebrate the event’s 20th anniversary. Classic creatures from past Howl-O-Scream experiences are all locked up here, and waiting for you.
- Dystopia (New) – In a post-apocalyptic world, a new order has risen. Surrender to this utopia, and you won’t feel a thing ever again.
- Circo Sinistro – No one knows where or when the tents will rise, but all are drawn to what lies inside Circo Sinistro.
- Cornered – This 1977 farming community is experiencing a mass disappearance of its residents. Every time someone goes missing, a corn husk doll is left behind. Could you be next?
- Frostbite – A fire-breathing giant who once guarded an enchanted dark castle has met his chilling end. Frostbite now consumes all those who are trapped within.
- Lumberjack – Hikers beware, for this logging camp was abandoned after an accident where saws ripped into human flesh instead of tree bark. The loggers who worked there died, but have now awoken with an insatiable rage.
- Fool’s Court (New) – A new king has taken the throne at the Royal Palace, and the joke is always on you.
- Garden of the Souls (New) – Guests can visit the graves of deceased loved ones, but beware, as here the dead roam free.
- Axe Alley – The restless spirits of Norsemen walk the land of the living to unleash their revenge upon the world.
- Ripper Row – Things are looking a bit grim in England with the faceless murderer Jack the Ripper on the loose.
- Sideshow Square – Your jaw will drop when you see what awaits you in this big top.
- Vampire Point – Watch your neck or you might end up being a vampire’s beverage of choice in this scare zone.
- Monster Stomp on Ripper Row
- Night Beats: Revamped
- Jack’s Nightmare Room (New) – The original Busch Gardens trickster is back, and invites guests to explore the terrors that keep him awake at night.
- Case of the Haunted Hotel – You can check into this once-grand hotel, but you may never check out.
Howl-O-Scream hosts its New Era of Terror starting Sept. 15, and runs on select days through Oct. 28. To learn more, visit HowlOScream.com/Va.