Count down to 2020 with all sorts of New Year’s Eve events at Walt Disney World Resort! From champagne toasts to celebratory meals, dance parties and fireworks displays, there’s something for everyone to enjoy.
Grab your partner for New Year’s Eve DJ dance parties in Frontierland and Tomorrowland. Guests can also find the perfect spot to view the “Fantasy in the Sky” fireworks show for two nights only on Dec. 30-31.
Several nations around the World Showcase will host dance parties for the New Year’s Eve celebration, and live music can be enjoyed at the America Gardens Theatre. The nighttime spectacular “Epcot Forever” will be followed by a countdown to 2020 with a special New Year’s Eve display.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Count down to 2020 and celebrate the debut of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge with a special midnight performance of “Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular.”
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
Take a walk on the wild side, as this park will stay open until midnight, with DJs keeping the fun going at Discovery Island, DinoLand U.S.A. and Asia. A special countdown to midnight will be held at the Tree of Life. There will also be an evening-long pin trading event, which you can learn more about here.
Resorts and Restaurants
Walt Disney World’s resort hotels will also get into the celebratory spirit with a variety of special events and dining opportunities, including:
- Bienvenidos 2020! New Year’s Eve at Toledo – Tapas, Steak and Seafood: This new restaurant at the top of Gran Destino Tower at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort offers a Spanish-inspired menu and flamenco guitarist who will entertain in the main room. Next door at the Dahlia Lounge, a DJ will lead the countdown to 2020.
- Countdown to Midnight, A New Year’s Celebration at Disney’s BoardWalk: Count down to 2020 at Atlantic Dance Hall with a live DJ, party hats and horns, a confetti drop, menu of light bites, a champagne toast at midnight and views of the Epcot fireworks.
- New Year’s Eve at Flying Fish: Enjoy a multi-course prix-fixe menu curated by award-winning chef Tim Majoras. A sustainable seafood tower and intermezzo is included in a second seating for this restaurant at Disney’s BoardWalk.
- Elegant Evening Under the Stars at California Grill: Ring in the new year with an elegant toast, entertainment, and an appearance by Disney characters at the top of Disney’s Contemporary Resort. Finish the night with a rooftop view of the “Fantasy in the Sky” fireworks at Magic Kingdom.
- A New Year’s Eve Celebration at Narcoossee’s: Head to Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa for this experience, where guests can indulge in a menu of local and global seafood selections in a waterside atmosphere. Be the first to celebrate with an early seating, or dance the night away with a live band at a later seating.
To learn more about New Year’s Eve festivities at Walt Disney World, visit DisneyWorld.com.