Celebrate Valentine’s Day at Universal Orlando hotels
Celebrate Valentine’s Day 2023 at Universal Orlando Resort with Wine Riffs at the Hard Rock Hotel and Harbor Nights Romantico at Loews Portofino Bay Hotel.
Wine Riffs will take place from 7 to 10 p.m. on Feb. 10, 2023, in the Hard Rock Hotel’s Avalon Ballroom on the lobby level, and Harbor Nights Romantico will take place from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. on Feb.18, 2023, at Portofino Bay Hotel’s Italian-inspired Harbor Piazza. Both separately-ticketed wine and dine experiences can be booked online.
Wine Riffs at The Hard Rock Hotel
Celebrate Valentine’s Day early at Universal Orlando with Wine Riffs, a multi-sensory six-course dining experience featuring a curated mix of wine, food, and music. Seating is promptly at 7:30 p.m.
Wine Riffs Six-Course Menu:
- Passed Hors D’oeuvres – Florida citrus-poached jumbo shrimp with herbed Green Goddess and Parmigiano Reggiano arancini with Meyer lemon aioli served with KB Estate Sauvignon Blanc
- Amuse – Goose liver terrine with papaya gelée, diced melon, and house-made granola served with KB Estate Unoaked Chardonnay
- Fish – Herb-crusted Atlantic halibut with hand-cut gnocchi, lemon beurre blanc, and chive blossoms served with KB West Block Chardonnay
- Game – Braised Superior Farms lamb shank with Sugartop Farms root vegetables, toasted farro, and blueberry demi-glace served with KB Estate Red Blend
- Beef – Creekstone Farms center-cut filet with wild mushroom raviolo, charred Cipollini, and sautéed spinach served with KB Cabernet Sauvignon
- Dessert – Madagascar dark chocolate pot de crème with sea salt caramel foam, crémeux-filled raspberries, and Chambord gushers served with KB Estate Cabernet Sauvignon
Wine Riffs tickets are $175 per ticket per person (gratuity and valet or self-parking included). Click here to make a reservation.
Harbor Nights Romantico at Loews Portofino Bay Hotel
Continue your Valentine’s Day celebration at Universal Orlando beyond February 14th with Harbor Nights Romantico, an elegant open-air dining experience featuring chef-inspired food stations, wine, live music, dancing, and a special performance by Portofino’s opera singers.
Harbor Nights Romantico Food Stations:
- Lamb Brasato from Mama Della’s Ristorante – Stewed lamb with coffee, cipollini, carrot, celery, polenta crouton, carrot and mint cremolata.
- Strozzapreti Pasta from Trattoria Del Porto – Wild mushroom smoked cream sauce, pancetta, parmesan cheese, and micro basil.
- Oxtail Meatballs from Splendido Bar & Grill – Sugo di pomodoro, green tomato salsa verde and pecorino romano.
- Ciabatta Garlic Bread from Splendido Bar & Grill – Toasted bread, roasted garlic, fonduta cheese sauce, and Italian parsley.
- Pollo Milanese from Sal’s Market Deli – Brown butter with sage and lemon, heirloom tomato salad, and arugula pesto.
- Smoked Salmon Cake from The Thirsty Fish – Salmon mixed with fresh herbs, caper, and lemon served with Calabrian tartar sauce, kale slaw, and pickled mustard seeds.
- Herb Roasted Pork Shoulder with chickpea hummus from Bice Ristorante
- Straciatella Gelato and Mango Sorbet from Gelateria
- Desserts: Triple Chocolate Mousse Cake and Lemon Strawberry Verrine
A selection of Italian wines will also be available. Click here for the complete list.
Tickets for Harbor Nights Romantico:
- Standing Harbor ($79 plus tax and fees) – The standing harbor section does not include seating (individually or at tables); complimentary self-parking or discounted valet parking is included.
- VIP ($109 plus tax and fees) – Enjoy reserved seating in a special area with additional hors d’oeuvres and exclusive food and wine stations; complimentary self-parking or discounted valet parking is included.
- Table $850 (plus tax and fees) – Reserved seating for up to 10 people at a private table for your entire party; complimentary self-parking or discounted valet parking is included.
Click here to make a reservation.