D23: The Official Disney Fan Club has soft-launched a new mobile app on the iOS App Store and Google Play!
While the new app is available for anyone to download, D23 Members will get even more out of the experience. Even though the app is not officially launched just yet and changes are still being made, some of the features include:
- With push notifications turned on, ticket on-sale alerts for D23 events and breaking news from all aspects of The Walt Disney Company, as well as member-exclusive offers and discounts and special experiences for D23 Members throughout the year.
- Engaging stories from the worlds of Disney, Pixar, Star Wars, Marvel and beyond.
- An interactive calendar of upcoming D23 events.
- Every episode of the D23 Inside Disney podcast, with new episodes added weekly.
In addition, the app will debut two exclusive features:
- The D23 Fan Cam, featuring fun stickers for fans to use to add extra Disney magic to their photos.
- Digital D23 Membership Card, so members can redeem their eligible member benefits anytime, anywhere (but D23 membership is required).
In addition, D23 also announced that tickets for D23 Expo 2022 will go on sale on Jan. 20, 2022. More details will be shared soon.