Daily Getaways offers travel deals, including Universal Orlando
The U.S. Travel Association’s annual Daily Getaways program is back for 2022 with exclusive deals from 10 major travel brands, including Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott International, Universal Orlando Resort, The Venetian Resort Las Vegas, and Wyndham Hotels & Resorts.
Officially launching on July 18, 2022, at 1 p.m. EDT and continuing until Aug. 12, 2022 (or while supplies last), the program’s hundreds of deals and special offers can help travelers reduce costs with discounts up to 50% off, loyalty points, theme park tickets, vacation packages, rental cars, and hotel stays.
“U.S. Travel, together with our industry partners, is proud to present this promotion to spur increased travel within the United States and continue to aid the recovery of the travel and tourism industry,” said Roger Dow, president, and CEO of U.S. Travel Association. “With so many Americans looking to book trips amid rising costs and record inflation, Daily Getaways provides travelers exclusive offers to make future travel plans more affordable.”
According to Dow, domestic leisure travel in the U.S. is surpassing pre-pandemic levels, but studies show many travelers are still making plans at the last minute – with most hotel bookings made less than a week before travel. Luckily, deals in Daily Getaways carry at least a year-long expiration, and many programs offer points that never expire (with an active account), allowing travelers to lock in travel deals to use later.
Available Daily Getaways Deals
Since launching in 2010, Daily Getaways has offered travelers deals from top travel brands in a one-stop, once-a-year marketplace, with deep discounts on points from top loyalty programs being among the fastest sellers.
Travelers can look forward to the following travel opportunities:
- Hotel Rewards – Loyalty program points will be on sale from top hotel brands, including Best Western Rewards, Choice Privileges, Hilton Honors, IHG One Rewards, World of Hyatt, and Wyndham Rewards.
- Hotel Packages – Discounted stays, park tickets, and electronic gift cards from Accor Hotels, Marriott International, Universal Orlando Resort, and The Venetian Resort Las Vegas in U.S. destinations such as Los Angeles, Chicago, Seattle, New York, Orlando, and more.
Following is a breakdown of how travelers can view and buy Daily Getaways deals:
- Deals Preview – July 11, 2022: U.S. Travel begins previewing the Daily Getaways deals online, allowing travelers to sign up for reminders when the deals go live.
- Daily Deals – July 18 – Aug. 12, 2022: A limited number of offers will be available for online purchase each weekday.
- Deals Platform: Travelers can visit DailyGetaways.com to preview and later purchase the deals. They can also sign up for daily alerts to be reminded of deals that interest them before limited quantities sell out.
Click here for more information or follow Daily Getaways on Twitter. All deals can also be viewed on the Daily Getaways calendar.