A new series highlighting film props from The Walt Disney Archives is coming soon to Disney+, aptly titled “Prop Culture.”
UPDATE – 04/14/20: Disney+ has released a new trailer for “Prop Culture”! Check it out below:
Over the show’s eight episodes, all available starting May 1, host and collector Dan Lanigan will take viewers inside the archives and uncover untold Disney treasures.
The show will revisit classic Disney films by exploring their various props, costumes, set designs, and music. Films that will be featured in the series include:
- “Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl”
- “Mary Poppins”
- “The Nightmare Before Christmas”
- “The Muppet Movie”
- “Who Framed Roger Rabbit?”
- “The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe”
- “Honey, I Shrunk the Kids”
Be sure to check out the show when it starts streaming May 1 on Disney+. To sign up for the streaming service, visit DisneyPlus.com.