Disney Villains After Hours is returning to Magic Kingdom for more wicked fun in 2020.
The event will be held on 24 select nights from Feb. 7 – July 10, 2020 – that’s 14 additional nights for guests to enjoy.
Returning offerings include:
- “Villains Unite the Night” stage show starring Meg and Hades from “Hercules” and featuring appearances from Jafar, The Queen, Dr. Facilier, and Maleficent.
- Maleficent the Dragon will make an appearance during the event, breathing fire as she prowls through the park.
- A dance party at the Cinderella Castle Forecourt stage, where a party DJ will be spinning tunes.
- Villainous additions to Pirates of the Caribbean and Space Mountain
- A variety of villain-themed food and beverages
- Exclusive event merchandise and a curated collection of Disney Villains merchandise
- Low wait times at more than 25 attractions and experiences after the park closes to day guests.
Keep in mind that this event does not include character meet-and-greets with the Disney Villains.
Tickets for Disney Villains After Hours are on sale now. Tickets can be purchased in advance for $145 plus tax or $155 plus tax on the night of the event. Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members can receive a $30 discount.
Event tickets will allow you to enter the park as early as 7 p.m., which gives you the chance to catch the fireworks before the wicked fun begins. Select complimentary food and beverages are also included in the cost of admission.
To learn more about Disney Villains After Hours and to purchase your tickets, visit DisneyWorld.com/VillainsAfterHours or call the Disney Reservation Center at (407) 939-2742.
Check out our videos from the last Disney Villains After Hours event below: