A guest favorite offering is on its way back to Disneyland Resort, as Disneyland After Dark is set to return in 2022!
The event will return with three of its classic offerings: Sweethearts’ Nite, Villains Nite, and Star Wars Nite — with more nights on offer than ever before for these after-hours events.
For those not in the know, Disneyland After Dark takes place after regular park hours and feature unique themes, special nighttime entertainment, access to most attractions with reduced wait times, and more. The offerings available during Disneyland After Dark are not typically available during a regular park visit.
With each separately-ticketed Disneyland After Dark event, guests get four hours of fun after the parks close to day guests. In addition, ticket holders get even more time to play thanks to the three-hour pre-party mix-in at the same park on the day of the event.
Tickets to these events also include unlimited digital downloads of Disney PhotoPass photos taken during the party, as well as commemorative keepsakes like a souvenir credential and event guide map.
Keep in mind that parking fees are not included in the price of admission to the event, and there will be a limited number of tickets available for each event night.
Check out the details for each of the upcoming themed nights below:
Disneyland After Dark: Sweethearts’ Nite
Feb. 1, 3, 8, 10, and 14, 2022 at Disneyland park
Tickets go on sale online starting Dec. 9, 2021, no earlier than noon PT. Pricing starts at $114 per person.
Sweethearts’ Nite will be hosted at Disneyland park on five separate evenings in February 2022. Attendees can expect:
- A special themed fireworks show
- Projection effects on Sleeping Beauty Castle and Main Street, U.S.A.
- A jazz ensemble aboard the Mark Twain Riverboat, plus other live entertainment, including a Royal Ball and a dance party with a DJ
- Spot your favorite Disney couples, and take selfies with your favorites
- Fun photo-ops featuring romantic scenes from iconic Disney films
- Lovely décor, along with food and beverage offerings throughout the park
- Early admission to Disneyland park starting at 5 p.m., no theme park reservation required
Disneyland After Dark: Villains Nite
March 8 and 10, 2022 at Disney California Adventure
Tickets go on sale online starting Jan. 11, 2022. Pricing starts at $119 per person.
At Villains Nite, you’ll get to party with some of Disney’s baddest at Disney California Adventure. These wicked events will take place on two separate evenings in March 2022, and include:
- The Cauldron, a cabaret featuring a cast of “villainous virtuosos” showing off their talents through song and dance
- Ursula’s Seaside Sing-a-long, where you can find your voice and sing along
- The Underworld Dance Party, which allows you to bust a move at a DJ dance party in the Hollywood Backlot
- Special photo backdrops featuring scenes inspired by favorite villains
- Some of Disney’s famously nefarious fiends — or their henchmen — at special locations around the park
- Themed food and beverage offerings
- Early admission to Disney California Adventure starting at 5 p.m., with no theme park reservation required
Disneyland After Dark: Start Wars Nite
May 3, 4, and 27, 2022 at Disneyland park
Tickets go on sale online starting Jan. 11, 2022. Pricing starts at $134 per person (ages 3 and up).
Start Wars Nite will be packed with galactic fun, and is happening on three separate nights at Disneyland park in May of next year. Highlights of the night include:
- A pyrotechnical spectacle that will illuminate the skies with a Star Wars-themed fireworks show
- March of the First Order, featuring Captain Phasma and her unit of Stormtroopers
- A Galactic dance party
- Sightings of various Star Wars characters throughout the evening
- Star Wars-themed attractions, usually with shorter wait times
- Star Wars-themed food and beverages, merchandise, photo-ops and more
- Early admission to Disneyland park starting at 6 p.m., with no theme park reservation required
If you previously purchased a ticket for 2020’s Disneyland After Dark: Villains Nite or Disneyland After Dark: Star Wars Nite events, you can exchange your 2020 tickets for one of the nights of the 2022 event of the same theme; this can be done any time now through Jan. 8, 2022. For example, you can exchange a 2020 Villains Nite ticket for a ticket to the Villains Nite on March 8 or 10, 2022; or exchange a 2020 Star Wars Nite ticket for a ticket to Star Wars Nite on May 3 or 4, 2022.
An exchange for a 2020 Disneyland After Dark: Star Wars Nite ticket for a ticket to the May 27, 2022 Star Wars Nite can be made, but with an additional fee equal to the difference in price of the 2020 and 2022 tickets. You can visit Disneyland.com/ExtrasUpdates for more information, or call Guest Information Ticket Sales at (714) 300-7807 to make the exchange.
Keep in mind that Disneyland After Dark tickets purchased in 2020 will not be valid admission to any event in 2022 and must be exchanged in order to attend. If you don’t wish to exchange your 2020 event ticket for the new dates, or you miss the exchange window, you can call Guest Information Ticket Sales to learn your options.
For more details, visit Disneyland.com/DisneylandAfterDark.