Just in time for holiday shopping, it’s quicker and easier than ever to purchase Disney merch, thanks to a new mobile merchandise checkout option in select shops at Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort.
The new feature available through the My Disney Experience and Disneyland mobile apps helps shoppers save time by letting them scan and pay for items right from their phones.
Here’s how merchandise mobile checkout works:
- Pick up a mobile checkout shopping bag.
- Open the My Disney Experience or Disneyland app and scan the barcodes on your items as you add them to your bag.
- Once your shopping experience is complete, show your purchase QR code and selected items to a cast member at the designated exit.
Guests shopping with an eligible Annual Pass, Magic Key, or Disney Vacation Club discount just need to make sure their pass or membership is linked to their Disney account before they shop and valid discounts will be applied. Disney Visa Cardmembers need to check out at an in-store register to receive the Disney Visa Cardmember discount of 10% off select merchandise purchases of $50 or more.
Merchandise mobile checkout is currently available (or coming soon) to the following locations:
Walt Disney World Resort
- World of Disney at Disney Springs
- Creations Shop at Epcot
- Emporium at Magic Kingdom Park (NEW)
- Mickey’s of Hollywood at Disney’s Hollywood Studios (COMING SOON)
- Island Mercantile at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park (COMING SOON)
- World of Disney at the Downtown Disney District
- Disney Clothiers, Ltd., China Closet, and Plaza Point Emporium at Disneyland Park
- Pioneer Mercantile and Bonanza Outfitters at Disneyland Park (NEW)
- The Star Trader at Disneyland Park (NEW)
- Elias & Co. at Disney California Adventure Park
- WEB Suppliers at Disney California Adventure Park (NEW)
- Knick’s Knacks at California Adventure Park (NEW)
Disney fans shopping from home can find select theme park merchandise online at shopDisney’s Disney Parks section online.