The fan-favorite Disneyland After Dark events are returning to Disneyland Park in 2023 with Sweethearts’ Nite and the introduction of an all-new Princess Nite.
This year, Disneyland After Dark: Sweethearts’ Nite takes place on seven “date nights” – the most ever for a Disneyland After Dark event – and features a specially-themed fireworks show, meet and greets with favorite Disney couples, themed food and beverage offerings, and more.
Included at Disneyland After Dark: Sweethearts’ Nite (Jan. 31, Feb. 2, 5, 7, 9, 14, 16, 2023)
- A Royal Ball hosted by Aladdin and Jasmine near “it’s a small world.”
- A romantic moonlit cruise on the Mark Twain Riverboat featuring a live jazz ensemble.
- A Polynesian trio at The Tropical Hideaway.
- Themed menu items created just for the event (available for purchase).
- Photo opportunities with Disney couples and at spots inspired by romantic scenes from Disney films, including “Lady and the Tramp” and “The Little Mermaid.”
During the first-ever Disneyland After Dark: Princess Nite, guests can experience a royal welcome, a musical concert celebrating Disney heroines, specialty menu items, themed photo backdrops, and more.
Included at Disneyland After Dark: Princess Nite (March 7 and 9, 2023)
- A royal welcome at the Disneyland Train Station featuring Princess Minnie Mouse and Princess Daisy Duck with fanfare trumpeters.
- A musical concert accompanied by live vocalists celebrating Disney heroines, including Moana, Merida, and more.
- A high-energy, candy-themed dance party at Tomorrowland stage with Vanellope Von Schweetz.
- Jazz music in New Orleans Square.
- Specialty menu items (available for purchase).
- Photo backdrops inspired by Disney films like “Beauty and the Beast” and “The Princess Diaries.”
All Disneyland After Dark events take place from 9 p.m.-1 a.m. and include three-hour pre-party mix-in admission to Disneyland park starting at 6 p.m. (no theme park reservation required), unlimited digital downloads of Disney PhotoPass Photos taken during the event, commemorative keepsakes, and the opportunity to ride select attractions after regular park hours.
Guests should also note:
- Tickets must be purchased online and are not available on the day of the event.
- Limit of eight tickets per person per event date, and no discounts apply (tickets not required for guests ages two+).
- Tickets are non-refundable and may not be resold or transferred.
- Costumes are subject to Disney’s special event costume guidelines.
Tickets start at $129 per guest (ages three+). A limited number of pre-sale tickets will be available for Magic Key Holders on Dec. 12, 2022 (no earlier than 9 a.m. PT); tickets will go on sale to the general public on Dec. 14, 2022 (no earlier than 9 a.m. PT). Disneyland After Dark tickets are subject to availability.
Click here for more information.