Dive into the summer with fun for the whole family at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon and Disney’s Blizzard Beach water parks. The water parks will feature new entertainment and dining options at Typhoon Lagoon and Extra Magic Hours at both parks.
- For the first time, Calypso band “Tropicals” brings Caribbean steel drums to Typhoon Lagoon from 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. every Friday through Sunday until July 15. The band can be found near the Crush ‘n’ Gusher water coaster pool area. Returning this year every day through Sept. 8, Lilo and Stitch will be holding meet and greets just outside of the High N’ Dry sundries shop at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon.
- At Disney’s Blizzard Beach, guests can meet and greet with Goofy, who can be found roaming the water park.
- Typhoon Lagoon guests looking for summer fare beyond the normal park offerings may visit Tropicalamity. The new temporary food and beverage tent, located near Crush ‘n’ Gusher, features a variety of foods including chicken jerk pita wrap, citrus chicken salad, hot meatball sub and cold Italian sub.
Summer Extra Magic Hours:
- Guests staying at Walt Disney World resort hotels can take advantage of Extra Magic Hours on select days and times at both Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon and Disney’s Blizzard Beach through late August.
- At Typhoon Lagoon, Wednesday mornings before the park opens, from 8 a.m. through 9 a.m. through Aug. 22 and Saturday mornings before the park opens, from 8 a.m. through 9 a.m. through Aug. 18.
- At Disney’s Blizzard Beach, Thursday mornings before the park opens, from 8 a.m. through 9 a.m. through Aug. 23 and Tuesday mornings before the park opens, from 8 a.m. through 9 a.m. through Aug. 14.
For more information about Disney’s Water Parks, visit disneyworld.com/waterparks.