A new merchandise location is coming to the Downtown Disney Marketplace next year. Several specialty shops will replace Team Mickey, which is expected to close after the holidays.
Several shops will be placed inside the current location, but many elements of the building will remain, including the skylight. According to an article by Steven Miller on the Disney Parks Blog, The Marketplace Co Op’s six new spaces will showcase new concepts and specialty products. They are:
• Beautifully Disney – A beauty destination for woman featuring make-up, fragrance and beauty accessories.
• Cherry Tree Lane – Accessories for the sophisticated woman with a passion for scarves, shoes, bags and jewelry.
• D-Tech on Demand – A place to personalize and customize your own electronic accessories.
• The Trophy Room- Vintage inspired, lifestyle sports apparel and collectibles.
• Centerpiece – Home product for guests that want a splash of Disney in their room furnishings, textiles and everyday ware.
• Zoey and Pickles – A girls’ destination containing the latest trends and glamour for the up and coming fashionista.
The new Marketplace Co Op is scheduled to open in spring 2014.