The Fall 2013 issue of Orlando Attractions Magazine is now available in print, on the Nook and in our iPhone and iPad apps.
The cover story is all about Transformers: The Ride – 3D at Universal Orlando. The Transformers need your help to protect the AllSpark in this major new attraction. We talk to the attraction’s creators, talk about the ride’s history, compare it to the Spider-Man ride and give you the run-down on the characters.
The other big story this issue is a tribute to The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror. Learn about some of the unrealized concepts, how it became the version it is now and versions at other Disney parks.
• Q&A: A Disney Legend, Ron Logan’s work can be found in every Disney theme park.
• Skipper Ben’s Top 10: Orlando Roller Coasters.
• Weeki Wachee Springs State Park : Mermaids have been entertaining Florida visitors at Weeki Wachee for more than 50 years.
• Resort Report: Rosen Centre Hotel
• Table Service: Hash House A Go Go
• Feedback – We love hearing from you!
• Vacation Planner – Calendar of Orlando-area events.
• Work In Progress – Information & photos from what’s in the works.
• Versus – We put attractions head-to-head.
• Photo Finds – Photo spread featuring Orlando’s latest and greatest.
• Bemusement Park – Our original comic & games.
• Out of the Loop – Find out what’s happening in theme parks outside of Orlando.
Click Here to order the print version.
The current issue and all back issues are also available in our iPhone and iPod apps. Click Here to download the free app.
To purchase the Nook version of the magazine, either search for it on your Nook app or device, or Click Here to purchase it through Barnes & Noble’s website.
You can also find the latest issue at Katie’s Candy Company in Universal CityWalk and at Theme Park Connection in Winter Garden, Fla. Print subscribers should receive their copy between now and Oct. 10.