Full Menu and opening date for Roundup Rodeo BBQ in Toy Story Land
Disney’s Hollywood Studios will open the family-style eatery, Roundup Rodeo BBQ on March 23, 2023. This new restaurant will be located in Toy Story Land right near the main entrance signage, and will serve BBQ, vegan items, and specialty desserts, plus signature adult and kid-friendly drinks.
Using some of his favorite toys, games, and playsets, Andy has created a rodeo arena for his toys and all honorary toys (theme park guests) visiting Andy’s backyard. Diners can enjoy house-smoked meats, a roundup of sides, sweet surprises, and more in this western-themed family-style restaurant where guests will see the world through the eyes of Andy’s toys.
Diners will start their Roundup Rodeo BBQ with the Prospector’s Homemade Cheddar Biscuits, which come served with sweet pepper jelly. Disney’s family-style restaurants bring continual assortments to your table, so yes you should be able to get more of any of the appetizers or entrees – but, you may want to hold off on extra biscuits, as a full rodeo of BBQ items are headed your way.
Three different salad options will follow the cheddar biscuits:
- Tomato Salad – Tomatoes, cucumbers, and pickled red onions tossed in a white balsamic vinaigrette and garnished with fresh dill.
- Rex’s Romaine and Kale Salad – Romaine and kale mixed with green apples, pumpkin seeds, and dried cranberries tossed with green goddess dressing.
- Watermelon Salad – Cubed watermelon garnished with freshly torn mint leaves.
All entreés are served with an assortment of sweet, traditional, and spicy BBQ sauces (Plant-based entrees are available upon request):
- Slow-smoked Cauliflower – Topped with sweet harissa drizzle and crunchy walnut gremolata.
- Oven-roasted “Bratwurst” – Plant-based “Bratwurst.”
- Impossible “Rib Chop” – Seasoned with spices, then roasted and glazed with sweet BBQ sauce and skewered on a sugar cane based “bone.”
If real meat is you choice, you will be served a hearty heap of house-smoked meats, including:
- Evil Dr. Smoked Ribs – Fall-off-the-bone pork ribs, slow-cooked for hours in Disney’s onsite smokehouse.
- Buttercup’s Beef Brisket – Hand-sliced beef brisket, smoked and slow-cooked.
- There’s a Sausage in My Boot – Spiced pork sausage fire-grilled over live oak to give it an added kick.
- BBQ Chicken – with Style! – Chicken brined for 48 hours, rubbed with Disney’s secret backyard BBQ spice and smoked to tender juiciness.
After a hearty meal comes a sweet take on the BBQ picnic classics. Diners will be able to choose from this selection for the table:
- Cupcake à la Forky – Forky is up to something sweet! A classic chocolate cake with a gooey chocolate ganache center topped with velvety graham cracker buttercream and a sugar cookie.
- Lemon and Blueberry Cheesecake – A creamy dessert that balances the tanginess of the cheesecake with the natural sweetness of blueberries and lemon.
- Billy’s Chocolate Silk Pie – Layers of graham cracker crust and silky chocolate mousse topped with chantilly cream.
- Goat’s Apple Pie – A picnic classic, tart apples and warm pie spices balance perfectly with the creamy sweet filling under a crumble crust.
- Gruff’s Peach-Strawberry Pie – With its silky sweet peaches and tartness of strawberries, this dessert is a fruit-centric delight.
An assortment of craft cocktails and non-alcoholic beverages are also available for a symbolic Andy’s backyard picnic. Adults can enjoy BBQ inspired drinks:
- Snake Eye Margarita – Inspired by a summertime BBQ featuring watermelon, smoke, and a bit of spice.
- Rum Punch – Rum punch with popping flavors of passion fruit and pineapple finished with a smoky spiced garnish.
- Chocolate with a Grown-up Twist – A blend of chocolate rum, horchata liqueur, cocoa, and flavors of toasted marshmallow.
- Frozen Peanut Butter & Jelly – A fun frozen twist on the classic peanut butter & jelly featuring peanut butter whiskey.
- Whiskey Lemonade – A fresh take on a strawberry lemonade made with Tennessee whiskey and Italian bitter aperitif.
- The Rodeo Mule – A classic patio sipper, this mule mixes vodka with fresh juices and ginger beer.
Alongside cocktails, there will also be a selection of beers, hard ciders, and wines. For kids and those looking for non-alcoholic drinks, there are also specialty sipping options.
- Molly’s Frozen Iced Tea – A frosty concoction with iced tea and citrus flavors.
- Frozen Cocoa – A frozen blend of cocoa and vanilla topped with miniature marshmallows.
- Partysaurus Tex – Strawberry lemonade made even more fun when garnished with gummy worms.
Roundup Rodeo BBQ is not yet open, but come Mar. 23 this new eatery will be ready to serve family-style meals admist the toys, games, and fun of Toy Story Land.