Galactic goodies arrive at Walt Disney World for Star Wars Day
Walt Disney World Resort is offering lots of fun sweets and treats for all Star Wars fans in celebration of May the 4th, AKA Star Wars Day!
By Emily Ryan
Take a look at the limited time offerings below. Keep in mind that some may have sold out as of the time of posting.
Amorette’s Patisserie at Disney Springs
- The Child Mini Dome Cake (available April 30 – May 5) — Vanilla chiffon cake with cookies and cream mousse
The Ganachery at Disney Springs
- Millenium Falcon Chocolate Pop (available April 30 – May 5) — Milk chocolate pop with crispy pearls
Pineapple Lanai at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Millenium Falcon Star Wars Soft Serve Sundae (available May 2-5) — Galactic gray vanilla soft-serve with chocolate cream cookie crumbles, chocolate drizzle, white chocolate pearl stars, brownie asteroid pieces with stardust sparkles, and a Millenium Falcon chocolate accent piece
If you’re planning on visiting Disney’s Hollywood Studios on May 4-5, check out these sweet treats!
Churro Cart, Anaheim Produce, and Grand Ave. Cart at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Lightsaber Churros (available May 4-5) — Red or blue churro lightsabers served with chocolate dipping sauce
Epic Eats at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Galactic Swirl Funnel Cake (available May 4-5) — Black and white funnel cake with strawberries, space dust, and candy rocks
Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Oi-Oi Puff (available May 4-5) — Raspberry cream puff with passion fruit mousse
Hyperion, Animation, and Hollywood Popcorn Carts at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Interstellar Sweet and Crunchy Popcorn (available May 4-5)
The Trolley Car Café, PizzeRizzo, and Backlot Express at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Dark Side Chocolate Creation (available May 4-5) — Malted milk chocolate mousse dome with raspberry mousse topped with slivered almonds sitting on a chocolate shortbread cookie
Oasis Canteen, Hollywood Brown Derby Lounge, Sunshine Day Bar at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Cosmic Rum Punch (available May 4-5) — Coconut rum, rum, pineapple juice, Minute Maid Lemonade, and grenadine served with a glow cube
Backlot Express, ABC Commissary, PizzeRizzo, Rosie’s All-American Cafe at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Jettison Juice (available May 4-5) — Minute Maid Lemonade and watermelon beverage syrup served with a glow cube.
- Darth Vader Stein served with fountain drink (available at all locations May 4-5. After May 4, Backlot Express, ABC Commissary, Rosie’s All-American will continue to offer)
In the spirit of May the 4th, the Galaxy’s Edge Discord will also be hosting a lightsaber meet-up at Disney’s Hollywood Studios on May 4, starting at 7:45 p.m. at the corner of Droid Depot by the Milk Stand. For more information, visit the Facebook event page.
Want more Star Wars? Check out our spoiler-free review for the first episode of “Star Wars: The Bad Batch,” a breakdown of all the new merchandise for Star Wars Day, or the latest update on Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser.