ICON Orlando 360, home to I-Drive’s enormous observation wheel, is rolling out new savings, nightly light shows, and more in celebration the holiday season.
Located in Orlando’s International Drive entertainment district, ICON Orlando 360 is home to an array of dining experiences, shopping venues, and attractions. It is headlined by the 400-foot-tall ICON Orlando observation wheel (previously known as the Coca-Cola Orlando Eye), along with SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium, Madame Tussauds Orlando, SKELETONS: Museum of Osteology and the StarFlyer Orlando.
ICON Orlando’s new seasonal experiences include:
· Holiday Friends & Family Pass – (Groups of Three or More) – A group of three riders on ICON Orlando pays less than $22.00 per person, per rotation and can fly during any time of the day or night. For groups of more than three riders, the admission price drops to just $14.99 per additional rider, compared to the listed $29.99/adult and $24.99/child general admission pricing.
· Fly Before 4 and Save – Take a flight on ICON Orlando before 4 p.m. and pay $14.99 per person, per rotation – a savings of $15.00 per standard adult and $10.00 per standard child admission rates. (*Block out dates include Nov. 24 & 25 and Dec. 24, 2018-Jan. 1, 2019.)
· Florida Residents Anytime Flight – Florida residents riding ICON Orlando enjoy a savings of 25 percent with prices at $19.99 for adults and $14.99 for children when purchased online.
· BOGO Black Friday Sale – From Nov. 23 to Nov. 26, 2018, the ICON Orlando’s BOGO Black Friday Sale allows guests to buy one General Admission or Florida Resident Anytime ticket and get a second ticket for free. Tickets are valid for one admission and must be used between Nov. 23, 2018 and Jan. 31, 2019. As always, parking is available for free in the onsite parking garage. This offer is available online only.
· Sky Bar 360 – ICON Orlando now offers private Sky Bar 360 beverage capsules for up to 10 guests, starting at $29 per person. Sky Bar 360 capsules include options for a bottomless selection of beer and/or wine plus two full rotations (44 minutes) on ICON Orlando. Beer options include Bud Light, Corona and Blue Moon with wine offerings including an array of white, red, sparkling, and Prosecco. Guests of the Sky Bar 360 capsules must be 21 years or older. Customization for quantity and selection of beverage offerings is available upon request. (Not available Dec. 31).
· Holiday Light Show – More than 64,000 LED lights will bring the tallest observation wheel on the east coast of the United States to life in a kaleidoscopic 10-minute show, synchronized to a festive holiday soundtrack. The light show runs Nov. 17, 2018-Jan. 6, 2019 (Sun.-Thurs. at 8 p.m. and 9 p.m.; Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m., 9 p.m. and 10 p.m.).
· Fly & Dine – Fly & Dine includes one flight aboard ICON Orlando, along with a choice of dinner options at seven of ICON Orlando 360’s fast casual and full-service restaurants. The set menu options start at just $32 for fast casual or $45 for full-service dining at participating restaurants, including Sugar Factory Orlando, Tin Roof Orlando, Tapa Toro Spanish Restaurant, UNO Pizzeria & Grill and others.
· New Year’s Eve – Plans are underway for an iconic New Year’s Eve celebration at ICON Orlando 360. More information will be announced soon.
“Whether entertaining out-of-town guests, toasting the holidays with friends or co-workers, or looking for an iconic Orlando vacation experience, these new offers deliver memorable moments and substantial savings,” said Cindy Dykman, director of sales and marketing at ICON Orlando 360.
For more information or tickets, visit Iconorlando.com, and watch these videos of the ICON Orlando attractions: