‘Just For Kids’ returning to SeaWorld Orlando for two weekends in May
SeaWorld Orlando’s “Just For Kids” weekend is back since being on hiatus since 2014, and with its new re-imagining, this event will allow guests to experience SeaWorld through the eyes of a child.
“Just For Kids” Weekends invites guests to play, dance, learn and share a day of kid-centric fun. Each event day is packed with interactive surprises and entertainment designed for SeaWorld’s youngest guests.
The daytime children’s events will take place on Saturday and Sunday from May 5 – May 13, 2018, and are included with regular park admission. The event will run from 9 a.m. through park close.
Highlights from “Just For Kids” Weekends include:
- Elmo Rocks – Join Elmo and his Sesame Street friends Abby Cadabby, Cookie Monster, Zoe, Bert and Ernie at SeaPort Theater as they form their own rock n’ roll band and put on a concert. Guests will find plenty of music, dancing and audience participation at this song-filled stage show.
- Kids Concerts – SeaWorld’s Nautilus Theater will host “Just For Kids” concerts and interactive shows, with performances taking place at 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. These shows are included with park admission and feature performances from:
- Choo Choo Soul with Genevieve: May 5-6
- Shopkins Live!: May 12-13
- Kids Dance Party – Kids of all ages can dance, sing and play with their friends from Sesame Street at SeaWorld’s “Just For Kids” dance party. A DJ will spin a mix of favorite children’s party songs while Elmo and his friends join in on the fun. This event will take place several times throughout the day at SeaWorld’s Waterfront.
- Pets Ahoy – This show at SeaPort Theater features a cast of dogs, cats, ducks and doves, potbellied pigs and more that will have the whole family laughing from start to finish, all while showing you what SeaWorld Orlando’s encouragement-based training techniques can do.
- Breakfast with Elmo and Friends – This buffet breakfast features morning greetings from the furry characters of Sesame Street. This character breakfast also includes reserved seats to the first “Elmo Rocks” show of the day. Prices start at $14.99 for kids and $29.99 for adults, and reservations can be made online or over the phone at (407) 545-5550.
For more information on SeaWorld Orlando’s “Just For Kids” Weekends, visit SeaWorld.com/Orlando.