Legoland Florida Resort is bringing back its kid-friendly Halloween celebration as Brick-or-Treat takes over the park.
This spooky event takes place weekends in October and features trick-or-treating along the brick-or-treat trail, super brick build activities, the largest Lego Jack-O-Lantern in the world, Halloween entertainment and an all-kids costume contest with brick-tastic prizes.
Activities this year include:
• Lego Ghost Build – Kids can help build an 8-foot-tall super brick ghost model.
• Lego Scary Scavenger Hunt in Miniland – Families can venture through Miniland searching for ghost models to unscramble the secret word. All participants can enter for a chance to win Lego prizes and tickets to Legoland Florida.
• Brick-or-Treat Trail – New this year, limited quantities of a special commemorative Lego bricks will be distributed on the Brick-or-Treat Trail. Children can trick-or-treat on the Brick-or-Treat Trail, gathering goodies, delicious treats and other surprises. This kid-sized cul-de-sac trail features several Lego-themed treat stations and offers a safe, fun and entertaining trick-or-treating experience.
• Emmet’s Everything is Awesome Costume Contest – The Lego Movie’s own Emmet will make a special appearance at the 4D Theater for each contest. The costume contest is grouped into the following categories: 0-4 years, 5-7 years, 8-12 years. One winner from each age category will win a Lego Prize Pack.
• Meet & Greet with new Lego Halloween characters
• Dance Party at the end of each night
• Photo opportunities with the largest Lego pumpkin in the world
Here’s a video of the dance party from 2012:
For more information on Legoland Florida’s Brick-or-Treat, please visit Florida.Legoland.com.