The countdown to 2018 is on at Knott’s Berry Farm, complete with live entertainment, midnight fireworks, and extended hours for this special one-night event.
Guests can say goodbye to 2017 with entertaining activities, like a family-friendly comedian Chipper Lowell, salsa lessons, live bands throughout the park and more. Counting down to midnight, guests can party their way into 2018 with festive music, noisemakers and party hats. A firework spectacular will light up the night sky above Knott’s at midnight, kicking off the new year with a bang.
This nighttime event offers a way for family and friends to come together and start the new year right at Knott’s Berry Farm.
This year’s lineup includes:
- Reindeer Rockers Duo will get guests rockin’ around the Christmas tree with blues and rock versions of Christmas songs at the new Boardwalk BBQ Restaurant.
- DJ Howly takes the party to the farm for this New Year’s celebration with high-energy tunes at the Calico Mine Stage. The stage will also host a performance by Vanity Band, a top 40s band that will keep crowds’ spirits high as the clock ticks toward midnight.
- DJ JC and Salsa Instructor Maria will teach guests how to salsa with the top Hispanic hits of the 2010s in Fiesta Village.
- Jumpin’ Joz Band and Memories Swing Dancers will get guests jumping, jiving and swinging to the sounds of Jumpin’ Joz.
- Krazy Kirk and the Hillbillies will get the crowd to tap their toes, clap their hands, and bust their guts as they perform in the Bird Cage Theatre.
- A celebratory meet-and-greet with the Peanuts gang by the Calico Mine Stage.
- Dining at the Farm: A special New Year’s buffet at Spur’s Restaurant from 4 p.m. – 10 p.m.; Prices are $34.99 for adults, $29.99 for seniors (62 and older), and $18.99 for kids (11 and younger).
- Midnight Fireworks Spectacular, where guests can ring in 2018 as the park’s sky lights up with an aerial fireworks display.
Guests can also enjoy Knott’s Merry Farm’s festive lineup of fun, including:
- “Merry Christmas, Snoopy!,” a stage show filled with ice skating, whimsy, and all the fun of the holiday season.
- The Calico Tree Lighting Ceremony featuring the Calico Mayor, Calico Saloon cast and carolers as they invite guests to sing around the tree for their Christmas celebration.
- Cameo Kate and Dakota Dan host a musical holiday celebration with a performance in the Calico Saloon Christmas Show. This old west revue offers plenty of audience interaction and laughs.
- “A Peanuts Guide to Christmas,” a stage show at the Camp Snoopy Theatre, featuring a mash-up of holiday songs with some fun featuring the Peanuts gang.
- Catch a performance of Charles Dickens’ “A Christmas Carol” or O. Henry’s “A Gift of the Magi” in Ghost Town’s Bird Cage Theatre.
- As night falls on the farm, the pathways and buildings in Ghost Town will twinkle to holiday favorites as snow falls in the area. Guests can enjoy this Snow and Glow experience throughout most of Ghost Town.
- The streets of Calico will be filled with the sounds of the season as the Knott’s Calico Carolers sing classic holiday tunes.
- Enjoy the ultimate comfort foods and Knott’s world-famous holiday treats in Santa’s Christmas Cabin, as well as the all-new Holiday Pizza at Hollywood Hits and the legendary cooking at Mrs. Knott’s Chicken Dinner Restaurant.
- Relax in Knott’s Christmas Crafts Village, as Ghost Town turns into a shopping haven with dozen of local artisans selling their wares.
Knott’s New Year’s Eve Celebration is included with regular park admission to Knott’s Berry Farm. The park will be open to celebrate on Dec. 31 from 10 a.m. to 1 a.m. For more information on the event and to purchase tickets, visit knotts.com.