Starting on Monday, guests can keep the holidays going with the all-new Three Kings Celebration at SeaWorld Orlando, running from Jan. 1-6.
Families can help commemorate the arrival of the Three Wise Men with festive, authentic cuisine and experiences in honor of the traditions of Latin cultures.
This new event features fan favorites from SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration, as well as new experiences focused around the Epiphany, including:
- Three Kings Processional – Help welcome the Three Wise Men to a live nativity scene showing the arrival of the Three Kings. A storyteller will share the tale of their journey, as well as their traditions to guests. The processional will feature live animals, and take place throughout the day. There will also be a special photo opportunity for guests.
- Festive food and drinks – Theme park foodies can enjoy Latin-inspired food and drink prepared exclusively for the Three Kings Celebration. Menu items include empanadas (cheese, chicken or beef), authentic pinchos, miniature papas rellenas (fried stuffed potatoes), and bacalaitos (codfish fritters). Drinks include frozen sangria and frozen coquitos.
- Live musical entertainment – As guests enjoy the new holiday flavors, live musical street acts will get everyone singing along to a variety of Latin holiday favorites.
- Special Holiday Feast at Sharks Underwater Grill – Guests can indulge in a traditional Latin holiday dish at SeaWorld’s premier full-service restaurant, Sharks Underwater Grill. Featuring an event-exclusive menu, guests can enjoy items like roasted pork with onion mojo arroz con gandules, fried to stones garnished with mayoquetchup, and pasteles. For dessert, guests can try the house-man flan drizzled with caramel.
- Rudolph’s Christmas Town – Guests can immerse themselves into the story of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer at Rudolph’s Christmas Town. Stroll past life-size story book vignettes of the classic tale, and even meet the characters: Rudolph, Bumble, Clarice and Yukon Cornelius.
- O Wondrous Night – See a live nativity scene complete with over 30 carols, life-sized puppets, and animals in this display based on The Christmas Story. Told through the eyes of the animals that were there, O Wondrous Night is a glorious cerebration with a host of angels and animals telling the story of Christmas. Guests can also have fun in a special sing-along before the show.
- Sea of Trees – Families can end their day at SeaWorld with a sea of glittering holiday trees that light up to music along the water. Over 100 trees are a part of this display, including a giant centerpiece tree that stands 70 feet above the water.
SeaWorld’s Three Kings Celebration is included with regular park admission, and runs daily from 11 a.m. to park close, Jan. 1-6.
New Year’s Eve at SeaWorld Orlando
Say goodbye to 2017 at SeaWorld Orlando on Dec. 31, as dazzling fireworks light up the night sky and enjoy festive entertainment throughout the park until 12:30 a.m., along with craft beers and delicious dishes.
Praise Wave at SeaWorld Orlando
Christian music fans can start their 2018 with a day of fellowship at SeaWorld Orlando’s Praise Wave. The live concert series will take place every Saturday from Jan. 20 – Feb. 10. Guests can enjoy performances from some of the biggest names in Christian music, along with SeaWorld’s thrilling rides and animal attractions.
For more information on the Three Kings Celebration and other events coming to SeaWorld Orlando, visit seaworldorlando.com.