The Knott’s Boysenberry Festival is back at Knott’s Berry Farm starting March 29, and this year’s expanded event will offer over 75 boysenberry-inspired creations crafted by the park’s culinary team.
From March 29 – April 28, guests can try all sorts of dishes, ranging from savory foods with a boysenberry twist to one-of-a-kind desserts and drinks that can only be found at Knott’s Berry Farm during this time of year.
The event also features a selection of local artisans, live music, musical stage shows and more.
This year’s lineup will introduce many new food items, including:
- Boysenberry dry-rubbed flank steak topped with boysenberry cream cheese
- Boysenberry jerk chicken wings
- Boysenberry chili in a fresh-baked boysenberry sourdough bread bowl
- Boysenberry pot roast served over creamy boysenberry mashed potatoes
- Grilled boysenberry BBQ chicken skewers served with a boysenberry aioli dipping sauce
- Boysenberry-glazed salmon served on mixed greens and topped with a boysenberry vinaigrette
- Spicy boysenberry habanero baked mac and cheese
- Boysenberry jambalaya prepared with chicken, boysenberry sausage and bell peppers served with white rice
- Boysenberry pulled pork tostada topped with creamy coleslaw and boysenberry drizzle
- Boysenberry-lemon hummus served with pita bread
- Grilled boysenberry sausage on a freshly-baked roll topped with boysenberry ketchup, relish, and mustard
- Boysenberry elote, a grilled corn on the cob smothered in boysenberry butter, mayo and topped with cotija cheese
- Fresh-baked boysenberry waffles served with maple boysenberry cream cheese syrup
- Boysenberry cinnamon sugar tortilla chips served with boysenberry ice cream
Guests can try these offerings and more by purchasing a tasting card for $35, which offers eight tastings from a selection of 14 boysenberry-inspired dishes. A variety of items will also be available to purchase a la carte. Tasting cards can be purchased in person at the park or online.
This year’s Boysenberry Festival also offers limited edition merchandise, including a selection of event apparel, and packaged food items like boysenberry peanut, cashew and pecan brittle, boysenberry hand-dipped chocolate-covered turtles, graham crackers and honeycomb. The Knott’s Berry Market will also feature signature boysenberry items like boysenberry BBQ sauce, as well as classic jams and preserves. Boysenberry-inspired artisan products will also be available at the Boysenberry Festival Craft Fair, which will feature 30 local craft vendors.
Entertainment during Knott’s Boysenberry Festival will include:
- Tied up in Knott’s! – this tribute art show will be dedicated to the history of Knott’s Berry Farm
- Snoopy’s Boysenberry Jamboree! – join Snoopy, Charlie Brown and the rest of the Peanuts gang in a musical stage show at Calico Mine Stage
- Old Time Melodrama – Knott’s will pay tribute to its past with this musical comedy melodrama at Legendary Bird Cage Theatre
- Krazy Kirk and the Hillbillies – a group of “krazy” talented performers will get guests’ toes tappin’ during this comedic country music show at the Wagon Camp stage
- Musical Performances – various musical duos playing country and bluegrass will perform at Fireman’s stage
- Old MacDonald Petting Zoo – guests can cozy up to cute farm critters like horses, sheep, goats and other animals at Old MacDonald’s Petting Zoo
The Knott’s Boysenberry Festival is included with regular park admission to Knott’s Berry Farm. Additional experiences like food tastings have a separate fee. Knott’s will offer extended hours for the festival on select days from March 29 – April 28.
To learn more about this year’s Knott’s Boysenberry Festival, visit Knotts.com.