Van Eaton Galleries will soon host the largest Disneyland and Walt Disney World auction, “A History of Disneyland & Walt Disney World.”
The auction will take place at Van Eaton Galleries over two days: Saturday, Dec. 7 and Sunday, Dec. 8, starting at 10 a.m. each day. The collection will feature over 1,500 rare items from throughout the history of both parks.
“A History of Disneyland & Walt Disney World” will be the single largest Disney-related auction Van Eaton Galleries has hosted to date, with many of these items coming to auction for the first time ever. Fans can expect to see theme park props, ride vehicles, audio-animatronic figures, hand-painted pieces, rare early documents, memorabilia, signs and more.
Highlights of the auction include:
- Rare studio file copy of Walt Disney’s first pitch documents for financing Disneyland Park
- Two original animatronic Tiki Birds from “Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room” at Walt Disney World
- A 1954 Disneyland Plot Plan
- Original hand-painted stretch portraits from the Haunted Mansions at Disneyland and Walt Disney World
- An original Space Mountain ride vehicle from Disneyland
- Original attraction posters from Disneyland and Walt Disney World, including a rare park-used “People Mover SuperSpeed Tunnel”
- A General Electric Progressland architectural model
- A Walt Disney-signed Disneyland opening day guidebook
- A Skyway 1959 Lamppost Attractions sign
- A park-used Disneyland Hotel attraction poster
- Original Charles Boyer 200 millionth guest painting
To learn more, and to register to bid in this auction, visit VEGalleries.com/DecemberAuction.