Another week means more new releases coming to Disney+! Here’s everything new you can expect to see added to the streaming service this week:
Tuesday, Dec. 3
- “One Day at Disney” – series premiere
- This 52-episode documentary short-form series will highlight the talented employees across The Walt Disney Company who help bring the magic to life.
Thursday, Dec. 5
- “Thor: Ragnarok”
Friday, Dec. 6
- “The Mandalorian” – Chapter 5
- The Mandalorian helps a rookie bounty hunter who finds himself in over his head.
- “High School Musical: The Musical: The Series” – Episode 105, “Homecoming”
- Miss Jenn organizes a girl’s night out with Kourtney and Nini to help Nini get her mind off boy drama. The rest of the theater kids attend the East High Homecoming dance, where Carlos learns to dance like everyone is watching.
- “Encore!” – Episode 105, “Annie Get Your Gun”
- Twenty-one years ago, students from Satellite High School in Florida performed “Annie Get Your Gun.” Now, the cast will return to reprise their roles with help from Broadway pros.
- “Marvel’s Hero Project” – Episode 105, “Mighty Rebekah”
- Rebekah is on a mission to shield others from hate and make the world a safer and more loving place by raising awareness for LGBTQ youth and serving as a role model for other kids.
- “The Imagineering Story” – Part 5, “A Carousel of Progress”
- Bob Iger brings Imagineering back to its roots, modernizing the formula. He invests in creative content, international expansion, and new technology to bring the parks to a new age.
- “The World According to Jeff Goldblum” – Episode 105, “BBQ”
- Jeff Goldblum sets out on a mouth-watering tour of all things barbecue, discovering a whole new subculture and language behind the tradition.
- “Forky Asks a Question” – “What is Love?”
- Forky tries to understand the concept of love from Bonnie’s older toys who think they’ve been there and done that.
What’s going on your watchlist this week? Let us know in the comments! For more info on subscribing to Disney+, visit DisneyPlus.com.