Legoland Florida will celebrate Fourth of July with a bang featuring its first Independence Day festivities, Red, Brick and Boom. Look for four nights of family fun and fireworks, July 4 through 7, 2012.
Unlike typical fireworks shows, Legoland Florida offers special glasses that turn ordinary fireworks into millions of exploding Lego bricks. The park will have extended hours with four nights of fireworks at 9 p.m.
Red, Brick and Boom Schedule:
- 10 a.m. through 5 p.m.- Backyard games on the Mansion Lawn
- 10 a.m. through 5 p.m.- Build your own star to add to Legoland Florida’s first Lego American Flag at the Fun Town Plaza
- 11 a.m. through 5 p.m.- Meet and greet with Lego Friends’ Olivia at the Fun Town Plaza
- 5 p.m. through 8:30 p.m.- Party in Miniland USA with DJ Renee
- 8:30 p.m. through 9 p.m.- Battle for Brickbeard’s Bounty Pirate-themed pre-show in the North and South Ski Stadium
- 9 p.m.- Fireworks Finale turns fireworks into millions of exploding Lego bricks
Red, Brick and Boom is included with park admission. Guests will enjoy extended summer hours where families can stay and play until 8 p.m. daily June 23 through Sept. 2. For more information or to purchase tickets, visit www.Legoland.com.